Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 8:38

Dapple kit moved out of the way, letting ginger kit leap on the floor instead. He laughed a bit, then leaped at feather kit. Snarling playfully, he batted her head.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 15:39

FeatherKit stood up and chased after DappleKit grabbing his tail and pulling it a bit. Slowly she laid down with his tail and played with it. She smiled at him and continued playing with the tail.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 13:42

Dapple kit jerked his tail up, swooshing it down on feather it's head, then gently nipping ginger kits paw. He batted ginger kits head, waiting for a reaction.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 16:10

FeatherKit giggled and leaped atop DabbleKit and sat down. Nipping at his ears she jumped on GingerKit again.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 16:14

Dapplekit laughed. He prodded feather kit with a paw and tumbled back into a bundle of rocks. "Oof! I'm trapped! I can't get the rocks off!" He wailed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 16:50

FeatherKit jumped up and tried to move the rocks off. "GingerKit! Help me." She kept pushing the rock until it rolled off him. Helping him up she said. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 18:52

Dizzy and confused, the apprentice aged kit got up. His head was spinning from the rocks. Blinking, he then said, "what happen-" and was cut off by a sudden fainted.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 4:30

FeatherKit saw him faint and called out. "Someone help! We need a medicine cat!" Looking to GingerKit and to DappleKit she looked around. Where was the medicine cat den?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 5:24

Ooc: dapple kit fainted because he's allergic to something that was stuck to a rock.

Dapplekits heard heated fast as he looked around. He couldn't see that well. I know why! He thought. The rock had lavender stuck to it! I'm allergic to that! As he thumped to the ground in a faint, he heard feather kits voice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 16:23

Gingerkit looked confused. Why did he fall out like that? She looked at the rock and spotted something on it. Lavender! He's probably allergic to the lavender! The kit moved to the rock and attempted to push it away.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:33

Dapple kit slowly blinked awake, surrounded by Featherkit and Gingerkit. "What happened?" He said, a tiny bit demanding, a little uneasy. Shakily, he got to his paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:48

"You fainted." Gingerkit said in a concerned manner. She touched her friend's head with her small left paw.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 17:51

"Oh," Dapplekit said. He looked at the two she-kits, embarrassed. He prodded both Featherkit and Gingerkit at the same time. "Haha!" He said. "Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you.... I'm allergic to Lavender."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:29

FeatherKit giggled and said. "Now you tell us!" She stopped and then said. "Do you need the medicine cat or wil you be alright?" She looked to DappleKit.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 18:31

"I'll be fine," he me we'd.

Short post is short.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit   Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day in ThunderClan for a Kit
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next