Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hit by a Monster...

Go down 
+6
Dew
BlossomClaw
Jay
Leo
Rainy
Goldfish
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:04

Darkshadow narrowed her eyes. "She saved my life once," She meowed Änd now I'm going to save hers." She closed her eyes. Änd our medacine cat is a bit more. . ah. . .experianced." She chuffed, challenging the Medacine cat.

Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_19Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_22Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_17Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_14Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_20Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_24Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:06

"Yeah right! I've been trained a little longer than he has! Now get out of my territory or help your sister get to my den or I'll make you leave!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:12

Darkshadow paced backand forth on ThunderClan territory, trying to rub in the fact that she was on ThunderClan land.
"Make me, Mouse-brain! "She mocked.

Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_19Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_22Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_17Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_14Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_20Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_24Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:13

Bright wasn't in the mood. She pounced on to Dark and grabbed her throat.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:17

OOC: XD Blossom, it's OMS. OMS=Oh my starclan. :P And go on, make this topic more... eh... let's say... exhilatating. Crosseyed laugh

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:25

OOC: YUS <3 Battle System time >:3

IC: Darkshadow hollered in pain. Rage bubbled up inside her as she flung Brightpaw off of her.
"You little . . .!" Darkshadow pounced on Brightpaw with her frong claws. (Upright front paws)
-11 HP
-20 ST

Darkshadow
HP
(40/40)
ST
(140/160)

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15196

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:25

The member 'Darkshadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Mistpe10
Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

OOC: I'm out.

IC: Brightpaw got up and walked to Golden's side. "We can't be fighting now! We have to get her to my den NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:30

OOC: Aww. I wannted to do my first actual fight >.>

IC: Darkshadow hissed. "She is coming back with ME!" She sneered before grasping Goldenfeather by the scruff, throwing half of her onto Darkshadows side, and running off towards ShadowClan. "She will be back within the next moon."She called over her shoulder, the weight of her sister made it harder to talk.
Within a heartbeat, she had vanished deep into ShadowClan territory.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:36

OOC: Sorry. I'm no good with the battle system
IC: Brightpaw chased after her. "Your stressing the wounds! She won't make it!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:38

Darkshadow didn't dare speak. She didn't want to give away were she was.
When she reached the ShadowClan camp with the Unconsious she-cat, the first thing she did was race into Moonpaws den.
"Moonpaw!"She yowled. "Please, cure her. . .!! She is my sister!

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:39

Leopardpaw lept out of the shadows. "We are friends, Darkshadow, but my mentor belongs to her own clan." Seeing that Darkshadow wouldn't give up, she crashed down onto her, knocking the wind out of Darkshaodw and making her let Goldenfeather go.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:40

OOC: IM IN MY OWN HABFLAXING CAMP!!!!!!! And you cant knock me over >w<

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:41

OCC: YES I CAN! NOW GIVE HER BACK CUZ BRIGHT CAME WITH ME! OR CALL JAY FOR HELP OR SOMETHING!

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:43

Jaybird frowned and threw Leopardpaw off Darkshadow. "Get Goldenfeather!" Jaybird called to her

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit by a Monster...   Hit by a Monster... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hit by a Monster...
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next