Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:28

"Oh..." Gingerkit looked down at her paws. She was very used to saying these words. She didn't like hurting another cat's feeling. And she didn't know why she was so shy around him, she's usually bold and outspoken. I guess I need to get used to being around him.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:40

Stream kit knew what she was thinking. Well, she thought she did, at least. She looked up and saw a nice dark brown tom appear. "Oh, hi Dapplekit."

Dapple kit approached looking around. He was following a baby rabbit over here. "Oh hi." He said. He saw Gingerkit. His face was flustered. "Um... Hi...." He blurted. His checks burned. Sighing he padded up to them. "More cats are coming." He said. "Soot kits gonna meet me here...." He said. "I didn't expect you two to be here..." He said. A black and white tom appeared. "Hi soot kit." The black and white tom said nothing. He padded over.

Wow, what a party. Stream kit thought. "Ginger kit, um want them to leave?" She asked. "You two here to fool around again?" She asked them. Her eyes glared at Sootkit as she beared her fangs. "Back off, runt." She growled. She flicked her tail, continuing with Gingerkit. "Hope you don't mind them," stream kit said.

Long post:long time:

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:47

"Hello." Gingerkit said and stood up. She then looked back up at Streamkit. "No, I don't mind." She slowly blinked her eyes and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:49

Stream kit blinked. "Not even Sootkit? Soot kit nearly killed me once. He bit VERY hard on my neck. I passed out. I wouldn't trust him. Dapple kit is fine though." Stream kit replied. "Go back to your clan, Sootkit, okay?" Stream kit said in a nicer tone."so....." Stream kit said. She hadn't an idea of what to say.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 5:26

OOC: wow, guys, kits aren't supposed to be out of camp to meet other kits from different clans and set up meetings or whatever, and they can't catch two mice and a fish...your supposed to act your rank. And kits can't even catch a butterfly, yet a fish.

Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 Image13

Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 6:51

Bloom, this is a private thing. I don't even think ur an admin so stay out of this please. Thank you.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 9:10

OOC;; Apologies, but while you're doing the right thing Bloom, please leave the staff to it. Bloom's right however, PLEASE act your rank and don't assume that your kit characters can always leave the camp, let alone catch prey.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 9:17

Okay, thank you Bloom and Echo. I will learn from that. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 12:06

Okay. Sorry, I'm just really anxious to be an apprentice soon. Btw, I FOUND the mouse earlier. If you look at "the great shake" topic, you will know what I mean. Let's say we found on the ground, shall we? Thanks.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2