Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) Empty
PostSubject: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:37

Stream kit raced to the sunning rocks. The great shake was coming through her camp. She had to warn the other clans, even if she was just a stupid, tiny kit. She fell and cut her hind paw. It didn't matter. Her front paw was already injured. She jumped under a jutting rock and hid, scared to pieces.

Last edited by Cat55555 on Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 6:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:42

Gingerkit narrowed her eyes at the sight of a kit from another clan. She sat down behind the bushes and spied on it.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:48

Stream kit saw a kit over there. She noticed she was glaring. Thunderclan, she thought. "Sorry, I'm not here to spread trouble, it's just that the great shake is coming!" She said to the ginger tabby. "The ground split open.... I fell in. It's coming your way, watch out for rumbling ground." She added, hoping the kit wasn't thinking she was a liar, hoping she saw her injured paw, to know that it really happened.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:54

(Lol she's a calico. xDD)

"Err... thanks for telling me!" Gingerkit came out of the bushes. She looked at the water and then looked back at the kit. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:16

Stream kit was surprised to see the kit come out. "Er.... I'm stream kit." She said. "Let me guess, your Gingerkit, right?" She looked at her. "My friend told me about you...." Stream kit tried not to be a know it all kitty. "Well, tell your clan it's coming," she said through a sigh. She dove in a pond and swiped out a wriggling fish. She tried to kill it, and she did. "Wanna try?" Stream kit asked her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:20

"Yes... Who told you?" Gingerkit wanted to Streamkit to be more specific. "And I will take a try." She saw a fish and she tried to swipe the fish out but she failed. She growled in annoyance and rolled her eyes. "Nice to meet you, Streamkit." She said randomly and stared at the river.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:31

"Erm... You too," stream kit replied. Stream kit pawed a fish to her. "Try a bite, you might not like it at first, but that's okay. If you don't like it, I caught some extra mice earlier..." Stream kit added. "Dapple kit told me. He's..... Well, he's my kin. We are not litter mates though. My mother was his mothers sister. So.... We keep in touch...." Stream kit said, lapping up a few drops of water.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:35

Gingerkit sniffed the fish. "Thank you." She stopped moving for a second when Streamkit mentioned Dapplekit. I wonder what else he told her about me... She then began to eat the fish. "Mmm... I actually like it!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:39

"Great!" She sniffed the air. "Hey, do you smell that? It smells like a...." She looked up to see a skunk standing a little farther away, stalking them. "Erm..." She looked at Gingerkit. A smirk spread across her face. "Hey, wanna know something about Dapplekit?" She asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:45

Gingerkit jumped up and looked up at Streamkit. "Oh what?" She immediately checked herself and calmed down. She looked down at her paws-- she was obviously embarrassed. She slowly looked up at Streamkit.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:48

"Well," stream kit began. Maybe she shouldn't, she thought. "Well, Dapplekit kind of," she began again. "Is affectionate to you. You remind him of his sister, Birdkit. She died in the tunnels not to long ago. He thinks your like her. You both are adventurous." She added. She felt like she was a warrior, talking to another warrior, sharing this news. She waited to see her reaction. She knew she would be shocked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:54

Gingerkit looked up and quickly widened her eyes. "Really?" Inside, she wanted to ask many more questions. Her heart was beating fast. She looked up at Streamkit to see if the she kit is going to tell her more.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:09

"Yeah. You seem a lot like his sister. He thinks you're very nice, but thinks you don't appreciate him. That's why he's shy. Sometimes, anyway." Stream kit looked at her paws, sighing. "Any questions?" She could tell she was curious.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:14

"What? What does he mean by not appreciating him?" She tilted her head and sat down. She was really enjoying Streamkit's company. A kit could even tell.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:17

"See, he knows that you're very... Um... Timid around him and you act with saying things in a creaky way, such as saying, umm... Sure.... Ya know?" She asked, trying to be kind and not hurt her friends feelings.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)   Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious kittens (alastine and cat55555 only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: