Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night Has Fallen [PLOT]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Night Has Fallen [PLOT] - Page 3 Empty
PostNight Has Fallen [PLOT]

Something lurks in the dark . . .

Not long ago, a stranger came to the forest, warning of a night that would never end and the end of life as they all knew it. War and a lost Clan came with her. The Clans spat in her face, but could it be that there was a slimmer of truth in her words?

The sun still rises every day as it normally does, yet every dawn reveals a fresh corpse from each of the five Clans. Kits, apprentices, warriors and elders and queens, even medicine cats and leaders; none are safe. Every night, without fail, a cat will be caught alone, with no eyes on them, even if just for a moment . . . and the next thing anyone knows, they will be dead, with grisly wounds as if they'd been savaged by a great beast. None of the deaths make sense, StarClan is silent, and even the Deomilite priestess that calls herself Elea seems to have disappeared without a trace.

Things seem hopeless as the death toll mounts.

That is, until a group of unlikely heroes receive a dream.

Some inspiration struck me while I was heading home. I figured this "plot" has been pretty... uneventful, besides a reeaally lopsided battle, so I thought I'd try to spice things up and get things moving.

Do you wanna be a prophesied hero of ancient prophecy? Give me an application here. Please don't PM it to me.

I'll ignore the apps I don't like for one reason or another, but otherwise, I'll show no favoritism, and most of the characters put forward will be randomly selected. Old or new, small posts or big posts, apprentice or medicine cat, whatever. The only thing I ask is that you are ACTIVE.

Code:
Name:
Clan:
You can apply for more than one character I guess, but it's unlikely that I'll pick more than one or two.

I will definitely NOT be accepting leaders, pregnant queens, or kits. I may take an elder if I feel like it, but probably not. I'm going to mainly want apprentices, warriors, and deputies, and definitely at least one medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice. I'll be accepting rogues and other non-Clan cats too. The hero group will be at the very least six or seven people, and at the very most, eleven or twelve. I'm going to try to make everyone's equally represented.

Depending on how things turn out, you may get exiled or severely beaten up or whatever. You might also get instantly propelled to WCC godhood and fame and be granted leadership on the spot from all your heroic deeds. Just be prepared to make some sacrifices, yeah?

Oh, and ONE of you will turn out to be a super special extra hero with a fancy name and everything. Who that is will be kept secret for a little bit. Stay tuned.

Once you are selected (I'll probably draw from a hat or something), I'll PM you with the necessary information and we can get this show on the road. |D In the mean time, cower in terror from the unseen monsters hiding in the dark.

Have fun, as always.
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Night Has Fallen [PLOT] :: Comments

Echo
Re: Night Has Fallen [PLOT]
Post Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 10:27 by Echo
@Midnight;; Sorry, but it doesn't matter. I have to say that a rule is a rule, and there is simply an edit button for a reason. It was unnecessary to double-post.

@Catlord;; Apologies, but I believe all the cats have been chosen and you missed the opportunity. Sleepy, correct me if I'm wrong.

//topic locked
Shadow
Post Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 23:46 by Shadow
Actually, that rule was changed a bit ago ;u; Not quite sure when it was altered, but double posts are allowed in Off-Topic areas and Announcements.

Everyone should go back and look at these every once in a while ;w;
Echo
Post Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 1:49 by Echo
Shad;; Dang it... Never knew.
Shadow
Post Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 1:55 by Shadow
It's alright xD I didn't know until a couple of weeks ago when I kinda got really bored and looked through everything.
Mallow
Post Sun 24 Aug 2014 - 7:36 by Mallow
AAAAAH SORRY SORRY/! Some reason I thought we'd be messaged. Posting Now! *Hides head in shame...*
Wolfy
Post Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 5:54 by Wolfy
Name:Turtleshell
Clan:Shadowclan
Sun
Post Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 5:55 by Sun
The cats for the prophecy were already chosen, sorry. You came a bit too late.
Post  by Sponsored content

Night Has Fallen [PLOT]

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: