Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Attempt [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

An Attempt [closed] Empty
PostSubject: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 8:21

Cloudypaw padded into the middle of camp after finishing her breakfast. She wasn't sure where the cat she was looking for would be, but she hoped she'd show up. The one cat who seemed to hate her the most. She wanted to talk, to at least ask why the other cat didn't seem to like her. She couldn't help it if it was because of her fur, but perhaps there was more, like with Badgerpaw.
She could only hope, and make an attempt to become friends.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:25

The inverted tabby let out a grunt as she pushed herself through the camp entrance, a few scratches decorating her pelt as her cold blue eyes looked over the clearing. Sheathing her claws she padded towards the fresh-kill, pulling off a fat frog. Looking around again she swallowed the frog in a couple of bites.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:28

Cloudypaw rushed over until she was close, then slowed her pace. "Um...hi..." she said sweetly. "Can we talk?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:32

"What is it, kittypet?" She spat, the muscles in her face scrunching in disgust as she looked at the she-cat with narrowed eyes. "And it better be worth my while." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:40

Cloudypaw sat and gave her a kind look. "Greyfeather...to start with, I'm not a kittypet. But that's not my point. I just..." She sighed. "I just want to be your friend, so I want to know why you hate me and what I can do to fix that."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:46

"No one can fix hatred, kittypet. I feel sorry for your mother, she kitted to a mouse-brain." She scoffed, turning her head to the apprentice, her expression not even faltering as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:47

Cloudypaw crouched before her. "Greyfeather, why is it that you hate me? I can set aside the name-calling and the insults, but I can't figure out where the anger is coming from."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:49

"You shouldn't meddle into something you know you can't solve." She meowed, her voice hinting warning as she spoke. Setting her rump down on the ground she wrapped her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:51

Cloudypaw was frustrated, and tried her hardest not to show it and to not stare at the Warrior. She closed her eyes and tried to think, then moved and rubbed her head against Greyfeather's neck and chest. She didn't say anything.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:55

Greyfeather let out a hiss as she lurched back, taken back from the sudden affection. Fluffing up she started hissing, willing herself not to unsheathe her claws on her clan members. "What are you doing?! Are you mad kittypet!" She snapped, she didn't know how to react to this, so she reacted on impulse.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:56

Cloudypaw purred and smiled. "Not mad, just...looking to be your friend. I love you, you know. Despite everything you say to me, I really do." She slowly tried to approach the Warrior again.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 16:01

"Get away from me you mouse-brain!" She hissed and spat, crouching as she backed away from the apprentice. Her tail lashed and her eyes widened, her brain going crazy with thoughts. 'What do I do?! How do I react to this? What even is this? What should I feel? Should I be scared? Angry? Return the affection? No... I shouldn't I know that father wouldn't approve of it, he would have my skin if I even thought of loving a cat.' She waved her paw out in a threatening manner, baring her teeth. "Stay away or I will shred you apart, clan mate or not!" She warned.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 16:03

Cloudypaw thought for a moment, debating on what to do. But she felt it was a sort of bluff, and ran over to love up Greyfeather again. She felt that she was being aggressive, for once, but it was for a friend. For love. She rubbed against the other cat again and even licked her ear.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 16:08

That was the last straw! Unsheathing her claws Greyfeather let out a loud growling before bringing her paw down on the apprentices muzzle. Greyfeather's face almost looked horrified she just struck a clan mate, she was told never to do so, to stay loyal... but no, she disobeyed, clawed a clan-mate. Giving a growl she forced herself to wipe off her horrified face, shaking her head she pelted across the camp and out into the territory.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Attempt [closed]   An Attempt [closed] EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 16:14

Cloudypaw reeled for a few moments from the sting of the blow, but forced herself to ignore the wound and the bleeding to run after the other cat. "No, Greyfeather!" she called as she ran after her. Cloudypaw rushed out as fast as she could, trying to track her down. "Please, Greyfeather, come back!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down