Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!   Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 am

Hey everyone~

So for the past... what three days? I've been babbling about my game and basically trying to grab your attention on the character concepts. First off, apologies for that. Kind of can't get it out of my head, so, to help me with some designs for whatever reason it is, I need to have a competition because I seriously am running out of ideas. What's the prize?

PRIZE
Well, for one, everyone competing will have their character in the game, regardless if you placed or not. The top three will become essential parts in the story and playable characters. Everyone else will be an NPC. The runner-ups will get sketch requests from me of whatever they want as well as have their designs featured in our trailer.

Who's Judging?
Okay, as this is a collaboration game, the first elimination round will be my group of friends and I choosing which ones to get rid of and which ones should stay. The second round is up to you guys! Depending on the number of entries for this, we will have you guys vote and the [x] amount of entries that scored highest will be taken to the final round where my group will once again eliminate until we have our final three. Simple? 'kay, moving on.

What IS Essentia?
Super long thing that's why:

And that's where you get our five main characters. Oh, that is the very, very, very basis of the world - not even close to what it actually goes into. And that kind of explains our story where the five gotta go find some Essence or get executed personally by our lovely Creators.

ANTAGONIST GROUP:

Rules for Entering
> No stealing characters or anything from copyright stuff
> Do not provide a link for what your character looks like
> Follow the basic lore of the world
> MALE CHARACTERS NEEDED
> Don't provide artwork unless you really want to because I'm going to alter it... a lot maybe
> As you may win an essential place in the story, give as much detail as possible
> If you win, you will be PMed
> By entering, you give our group the right to alter your character in any way, but keeping them recognizable
> You may reserve a post if needed, but you may not comment on other character ideas or comment more than twice on this thread
> You are limited to five entries only
> Your character may be killed at any time
> The character's name must have a reason behind it - whether it is element, personality, appearance, etc. Provide this meaning in parenthesis, brackets, etc. in the "Character's Name" section
> You cannot create a new Creator, element, virtue, etc. Please pick from what's available. The only races you're allowed are the four others - you may do cross-breeds, but please note, they're very very rare

Without further ado, here's the form:

FORM

Code:
[b]Username/Nickname wanted to be Addressed in Credits:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance Description:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Virtue:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Semblance:[/b]
[b]Emblem:[/b]
[b]Alliance - Good, Neutral, or Bad?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]OTHER:[/b]

Be as creative as you want and have fun! Thanks very much~ PM me with questions or catch me on the Chatbox!

DEADLINE: AUGUST 10

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!   Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Username/Nickname wanted to be Addressed in Credits: Badger

Character's Name: Kaida [Her name means Little Dragon. The meaning of the name refers to her claw-like hands and her ability to breath fire]

Race: Altion Veri

Appearance Description: Kaida is rather tall and lean. Her hair is a raven black and her eyes are a dark blue. Her appearance looks like a normal Altion Veri would other than her hands are more like claws. She normally hides these with gloves.

Element: Fire

Virtue: Courage

Weapon: She can use her claws or magic but also has a dagger she can use to fight with.

Semblance: Can breath fire at will.

Emblem: A large claw that she wears on a string around her neck; looks rather like a dragon-claw.

Alliance - Good, Neutral, or Bad?: Neutral.

Personality: Kaida can be rather rude at times; not a rather big fan of other peoples and tends to act on her own need. However, if others are in danger she will easily leap into action. She is rather hard to start to trusting others, but once she is sure she is a rather nice person...Most of the time.

History: Born in a small Altion Veri village, Kaida grew up always wanting to be a adventurer; to explore the world and see many sights. Always wanting to train to grow stronger, she was easy to start fights and cause trouble. This stayed with her until she finally grew old enough to leave her village. Now on her own, she started to shape up and grow more mature; ready to fight whatever comes her way.

OTHER: Meh.

Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Auravida, In The Name Love and Wind!   Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Username/Nickname wanted to be Addressed in Credits: Valerie H. Sparkler
Character's Name: Auravida(Love and Wind)
Race: Altion Veri (Cat)
Appearance Description: Red hair, silver eyes, black cat ears and tail. She is fairly tall, and rather thin.
Element: Wind
Virtue: Love
Weapon: Katana
Semblance: Empathy
Emblem: A silver necklace with a moonstone.
Alliance - Good, Neutral, or Bad?: Good
Personality: Loving, kind, loyal, impatient, stubborn and reckless.
History: She hasn't fought in a war before, but she wants to protect everything she loves, and so is participating in the current war. She is firmly on the side of good, believing that love is able to fix just about anything, and her loyal nature won't allow her to change sides. In her eyes, love is the most important thing. She's a wanderer who sings, and often visits her home.
OTHER: She loves music.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!   Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Quickly bumping up~ uvu

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!   Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Username/Nickname wanted to be Addressed in Credits: Darky
Character's Name: Donahue {Don-ah-hew, means Dark Warrior}
Race: Vocet Nocte
Appearance Description: Well, you could say that Donahue is a looker. He has stunning black hair that he usually wears slicked back, showing off his mysterious eyes. Speaking of his eyes, his eyes look almost as a black hole, being a mark of the void. If you look hard at him, it almost looks like it swirls like a black hole. But it really doesn't, it's an illusion to fool others. He has a big build, being 'made of mucsle' with his tan skin tone standing out against his hair and eyes. His mark is usually clearly shown, by it being on the underneath of forearm. It is a big circle, but its split like small etches around it, a symbol of the void.
Element: Void
Virtue: Knowledge
Weapon: A scimitar
Semblance: He has a vast knowledge beyond compare, as well as his eyes which are explained in his appearance.
Emblem: A silver chain with the crest of Notitia Nulla, the god/goddess he stands for.
Alliance - Good, Neutral, or Bad?: Bad
Personality: Donahue is a very mean person, he really is. He loves to fight, and will not take a loss at all, and he has never lost. He is a very reckless person, always running amuck and even is its not his element, he loves burning things. His worst traits would have to be his vicious temper, sheesh...But you can crack his personality if you really try, really hard.
History: Donahue was born in a multi-race village, and from the day he could walk he was picked-on and bullied because of what he was. But once he finally snapped, it wasn't a good turn-out for the person who stood in his way. He needed up getting kicked out of the village early, like...3 years early because of his temper. He has participated in this war, completely for the fighting and blood of it all. But he chose the bad side, just for the fun of it. To this day, thats what he believes in, having fun while fighting and killing people.
OTHER: ...
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!   Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaand.... Bumpity bump~

18 days left to enter! uvu

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!   Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:05 pm

More shameless bumping~ <3

8 days left! If not enough entries, we'll be cancelling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!   Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition! Empty

Back to top Go down

Essentia [Anime MMO RPG] Character Competition!
Page 1 of 1