Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus

Go down 
+3
Crystal
Sleepy
Echo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 22:08

Sorry, I haven't updated in a long time, but it has something to do with:
1) My laptop with all the art files got filled with a bunch of viruses, so I had to reset everything. ;;
2) I've been lazy
3) It's a bit hard trying to recover everything, especially remaking my logo. Gosh darn it.

But, unofficial official update~ I'm revamping all of the characters' designs (on paper) atm, so they'll maybe look more awesome later on. Also taking a game design and 3D modeling class over summer, so that should help too. And... This really crappy Calypso redesign I have right now (which is because I hated Calypso's design the most out of all the ones I have for the main 5 atm): <3 because it's huge and I don't feel like cropping.
Yes, my hand writing has changed a lot since last year. I'm sorryyyy. It's on my Bio homework while we were correcting in class. I was trying a new style of drawing chibis (starting with the eyes first). And, it's not the official revamp yet. So... gg me.

New revamp concepts should come around summer if I get off my butt and do stuff, especially when I'm ungrounded. Everything will probably be chibi because I'm lazy to actually draw in proportions when concepting everything, but yeah. :D I might not be lazy and make little keychains to sell if people like the chibis... ;;

Oh, and I forgot this crappy symbol alphabet thing I made: Yeah, I cut it off because it had our names when I tried to "translate" them.
PS. I suck at making languages.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 14:57

Woo! I've started redesigning the characters, one by one.
Starting with Florauna, mainly because her design only needed a little bit of tweaking here and there (mostly because the team liked her outfit a lot).
It's just a sketch at the moment, but it's colored in to show where everything will go.
A full reference should be done eventually before I move onto the next character.
My work order is going to go as such:
Florauna ---> Calypso ---> Kaipo ---> Adane ---> Rinoa ---> Enver (name changed from Hikaru) ---> main supporting ---> Desiderium ---> NPCs ---> etc.

essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 IfdOju9

It's a pretty crappy sketch, so it'll change a bit in the final image. I'm not even going to care about their heights at the moment, but back views will be included. This is probably going to be her official, final design (with approval from my friend who owns her already cleared), so yay!

There was actually a chibi I had somewhere (it was a really bad one on the digital that I wanted to scrap, but Florauna's owner wouldn't let me) that had the initial design that eventually changed into the one above. It looks bad in my opinion, but eh. I'll share it later.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 17:38

Done! And a billion more to go.

essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 FD8K9Ra

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 13:24

I lied, Calypso's not next because I didn't get the email from the owner yet with what I should do for the new design, and since I didn't get Adane's either... I casually did Rinoa next. QQ

essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 JHCf133

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 17:31

Echo wrote:

Nice! I really like how Florauna looks here! One suggestion though is the legs, they look kind of strange to me.

Echo wrote:
I lied, Calypso's not next because I didn't get the email from the owner yet with what I should do for the new design, and since I didn't get Adane's either... I casually did Rinoa next. QQ

OMG RINOA<333

I love her design, but then again, there are a few flaws I can spot... Mainly because I'm just so picky. Her pants seem just a bit too baggy to me, but then again, as I said, I'm just too picky.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 17:52

A Kitty wrote:
Echo wrote:

Nice! I really like how Florauna looks here! One suggestion though is the legs, they look kind of strange to me.

Echo wrote:

OMG RINOA<333

I love her design, but then again, there are a few flaws I can spot... Mainly because I'm just so picky. Her pants seem just a bit too baggy to me, but then again, as I said, I'm just too picky.

In general, I suck at legs.
I thought Florauna's looked weird, but eh... She's not super skinny, but I'll probably go back and recurve them later.

And I just like really baggy pants. QQ I've also been told Rinoa's head is a tad bit too small, and I might resize them. That and her arms still seem too short to me. But you know what? These aren't even the official images and just for concept purposes, so I'll be lazy and make sure they're the proper sizes in the actual images we'll use in-game. Haha... Yeah, I'm just super duper lazy.

I actually finished Kaipo's sketch because he shares the same owner as Florauna and she's just easier to reach than the others. It's suuuuuuper messy because I was just testing out colors (and laziness) and I'm kind of just waiting for approval. For those who don't want to be messed with and how bad it looks with all of those colors everywhere. OTL
Funny thing is, I have no clue how I managed to get through three characters already.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 17:31

I still can't get into contact with the people who one Adane and Calypso, so looks like Enver is next (since he is my character... QQ) But that aside, Kaipo is done!
We have a thing for dark haired characters (that, and I suck at coloring in light hair.)
There seems to be something off about his face (probably the nose), but I'm - as usual - too lazy to fix it. </3

essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 QGMb0Zh

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 21:34

Well, I started sketching Adane. Waiting for approval of the design first. >-< I think she needs a Pokeball... and some Pokemon.

essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 NlX8iwS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    essentia - Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: