Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)

Go down 
+4
Dew
Moon
~Rose blue~
Rainy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) Empty
PostSubject: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 17:13

Please join my new Harry Potter site!

http://hprp4fun.friendhood.net/forum.htm

I'm admin and founder, Fallyn. If you love HP, you'll love this site! Thanks, everybody! (Don't make me write a persuasive essay :P)

Last edited by Rainpaw on Fri 14 May 2010 - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 17:43

Joined lol i just watched the 6th one last night. im sad for dumbledoor and dont tell me i spelt it wrong if i did.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 14:10

Join people!

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyWed 5 May 2010 - 16:42

Seriously. THere's no real point in getting it going without more members.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 7:11

Come on peeps! Plz join!! It'll be awesome!!! {well if you've read and understand the books}

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 7:52

I'm joining as...Blossom Moufoy.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 12:35

i Joined! im Cam Norfleet
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:05

Blossom, you need to go look at it.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 7:29

Please excuse the double-post.

WE ARE NOW RPing, SO PLEASE GO POST IN THAT! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 7:55

YESS! finally :) i've been waiting 4ever lol
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 19:31

GUYS, PLEASE JOIN!! This is the plot so far:

It's 100 years after Harry Potter's time, and the Wizarding and Muggle worlds are united as one. Muggle don't know of all the powers a Wizard may posess, but they do know we are dangerous. Lord Voldemort has been dead for over a century, yet rumors that he is back are circulating. Who is this mysterious man? Why did he fiddle in the Dark Arts? Will they catch him before he, too, kills innocent souls? Please join, and you will find out. If you don't join, you may never know!
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 20:01

Again, please excuse the double-post .-.

We have a total of 6 ACTIVE members, and believe me, it's not very exciting. I happen to know that there are several of you who are HP fans, and I'm sure you want to join :twisted: So please, it makes the plot more exciting when there's more at stake.
Back to top Go down
Dovey(:

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:06

im sowwy, i havent been checking it cuz u said we werent posting. GOING ON RITE NOW

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010 - 17:18

my dude is Chloe Grace im a harrypotter nerd :)

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 18:37

Ooooooooook, due to lack of participation and having only 5-7 active members, I'm re-doing this site. I feel like such a copy-cat, and I'm not being original, but guess what!? I DUN CARE! :D I'm releasing the new "edition" after Harry Potter 7 pt 1 comes out in theaters, which is on November 19th.

Soooo, sorry to those awesome active members, you all are a great group of peoples, but now I have time to completely redo the whole thing. I'm changing the looks, adding new...lists, and all sorts of awesome add-ons. Soo, please be patient with me. Oh, and don't freak if you see that I deleted your person and the site address has changed. I'll make sure you're all the first people to get the new address and join. :) Thanks, everybody.

EDIT: All you active members will get something special from meh, mmkay? ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)   HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter) Empty

Back to top Go down

HP REDEMPTION!!! (HP is Harry Potter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next