Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mischevious kitty >:D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Mischevious kitty >:D Empty
PostSubject: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 12:57

Shallowpaw snuck out of camp at moonhigh and ran to the Twolegplace Farm to think. This was the one place he could go think about things and be undisturbed. He leaned up against the barn and sighed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 13:17

Shimmerpaw couldn't sleep. She just...couldn't. She looked around the den and saw a cat get up and quietly pad out of the apprentices den. She couldn't help herself...after a few moments she followed the Tom out. Being careful to stay downwind from him, she found out who it was. What is Shallowpaw doing? They soon arrived at the barn. Shimmerpaw hid behind a tree and watched him think. She decided to climb the tree so she could get a better view of him. She picked a branch to crawl out onto, but it was to weak and snapped under her. Shimmerpaw screeched as she fell to the hard earth. The wind was knocked out of her as she hit the ground. "Ouch!"

Mischevious kitty >:D Image13

Mischevious kitty >:D Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 13:46

Shallowpaw pricked his ears. "Shimmerpaw!" he meowed and ran over to her. "What happened? Are you okay?! And why are you out here?"

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Mon 30 Jun 2014 - 10:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 13:56

Shimmerpaw stood up and shook off leaves and dirt that had stuck to her pelt. "Well, I fell out of a tree, yes I'm ok, and I followed you out here because I couldn't sleep! Why are you out here?" She asked, eager for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 16:04

"To think. Clan life is so busy!" he sighed again.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 16:50

Shimmerpaw sat down. "Yah, sometimes I want to just...give up! But...other times I like the clan and could never leave it, no matter how hard it gets." She sighed also

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 17:53

"I know how that feels!" he agreed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 20:03

Shimmerpaw was happy that Shallowpaw knew how she felt. "So...what shall we do now?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 10:00

Shallowpaw thought for a minute. "How about enjoying each other's company romantically, watching the sunset?

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 10:09

Shimmerpaw nodded. "Yah that will be so romantic!" She purred and rubbed up against her mate

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 10:13

Shallowpaw purred. "I thought so," he murmured into her ear. He settled against the barn and stared out at the sunset.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 10:33

Shimmerpaw snuggled up against her mate and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you, Shallowpaw."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 10:38

"I love you too, Shimmerpaw!" he purred and cuddled closer to her.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 11:05

"Aw, Shallowpaw!" She was happy that she had followed her mate to the farm.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 9:27

Shallowpaw thought about when they first met, and followed the memories to this moment. He purred and leaned against Shimmerpaw, trying to keep her warm in the cool evening air. Shallowpaw felt his eyes drooping and he slumped further against the barn wall.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischevious kitty >:D   Mischevious kitty >:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischevious kitty >:D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next