Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Wild Kit Appears!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kit Appears!   A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:00

When her father had finally exited his den, she sat up straight, her ears flicking as she stared at him as he questioned the kit. She pulled Cloudlykit slightly closer to her with her tail as she took in a deep breath. "Her name is Cloudlykit...Or at least that is the name I gave her...I found her stuck in the marsh all alone. I couldn't just leave her there so I brought her here."

A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kit Appears!   A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:09

"You already gave her a name?" He asked, his tail sweeping the ground behind him. He understood that the warrior code said to help any kit in need, but to give the kit a name already and just bring her into camp? Who knew where she belonged? "Does this kit have any place to go?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kit Appears!   A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:15

Bearmask shifted slightly. "I had nothing else to call her by..." she stated softly, before she shook her head. "And no...She doesn't. She spoke of a brother but it sounds like he is...Gone," she said carefully, not wishing to tell the poor kit that she was sure her brother was dead. "I brought her here because she has no where else to go or anybody who can take care of her. I wish to care for her, father, but...Of course it is your choice if you will allow her to stay." It felt slightly strange, standing up for once. She normally was so easy going and follow others but she wanted Cloudlykit to stay in ShadowClan; she was alone in the world and needed somebody to care for her...And a Clan would do just that.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kit Appears!   A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:25

He pondered on it. Obviously, he couldn't just let the kit go back into the forest. She would surely die and that was against the code anyway, but letting in another non-clan cat? This was becoming a little crazy. But Bearmask was right. If the kit had nowhere else to go, then she could stay here. The warrior even offered to take care of Cloudykit, but it was just difficult to say yes to another rogue. He didn't want to have an angry mother somewhere from Twolegplace or the barn, yet after hearing about her dead brother, it didn't seem like that was going to be much of an issue. Letting out a heavy sigh, he looked back at his daughter. "So you are going to take care of Cloudykit? If that is what you want, then she can stay," he told her before turning towards the small kit who looked barely older than a newborn. "Well Cloudykit, do you want to stay with Shadowclan?" he asked. "Times might get tough. As you grow up, you will learn to catch your own food and fight for our clan. Are you still wanting to stay?" Even though trying to get this out of a kit was a bit futile, he needed to see where she might be one day. He didn't want her growing up just to turn on the clan because it got too hard.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kit Appears!   A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:27

Cloudykit looked between Bearmask and Thrushstar nervously. She looked at the leader with big eyes. "Please let me stay! I'm cold and wet and hungry! It's all I remember! I don't wanna be alone anymore!" She looked dejectedly at her paws for a moment, then again pressed against Bearmask and purred. "I'll help Bearmask and you and whoever I can! I promise!"

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kit Appears!   A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:51

Alright then. Honestly, the little outburst from the tiny kit slightly surprised Thrushstar, but he was fairly satisfied with the answer she gave. It was almost cute. "Then we welcome you as a full member of Shadowclan, Cloudykit," he told her before turning once more back to Bearmask. "And I make her your responsibility. You said that you wanted to care for her, so you will. You may move to the nursery if you wish, but I'm sure that the other queens will not mind taking care of her."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kit Appears!   A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:55

Bearmask happily nuzzled Cloudlykit before she looked up at her father with a small, shy smile. "Th-Thank you," she whispered as she slowly stood up, before gently nudging the new ShadowClan kit. "Come on, I'll show you where you will be sleeping...But first, say thank you to Thrushstar," she said in a soft whisper.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Kit Appears!   A Wild Kit Appears! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:57

"Th-Thank you!" Cloudykit said excitedly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Then, she looked back at Bearmask. "But d-do you mind if I have something to eat?" As if on cue, her stomach growled again. "Sorry."

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down