Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptySat May 14, 2016 7:33 pm

The day was clear and warm, with only a faraway raincloud dotting the sky every now and then. Greenleaf would be upon them soon, with sweltering heat and the threat of wildfire that Spiderfur had never experienced before. However, she appreciated the change in weather, having only the cold to go by. The tiny Windclan warrior found it difficult to keep warm in Leafbare, but she had known nothing else. The abundance of prey, too, had been unexpected, and she'd found more rabbits that morning than what was possible only in one week two moons ago. It gave her the sense that Greenleaf brought happiness and less danger, and that she had less to fear of now. For once she was excited for what was to come.

A foreign scent came floating across the moor. Spiderfur stopped in her tracks, pushing her head through the thick heather she see the faint outline of a mysterious cat, whose Shadowclan scent drifted towards her on the light breeze. 'One cat?' she thought, wary. Sticking close to the ground, she stalked towards them and watched from behind a dense clump of grass. 'What are they doing here?'
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptySat May 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Wildfang was surprised that he'd been sent to drop off herbs for the Thunderclan Medicine Cat at the barn. It was a surprise that she even needed herbs in the first place. The tom moved carefully along Windclan's Territory, praying that he wouldn't run into one of the warriors or perhaps a patrol. The thick muscled tom glanced ahead and saw the barn pretty far off in the distance. This was a hassle!
"Course I'm stuck with this job!" Wildfang muttered through the bundle of herbs in his mouth. His ears flicked. Wildfang could sense something was a little off, but he continued on.

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:39 am

The she-cat crept closer, eyeing the tom as he moved along. "What are you doing here?" When he didn't react to her speaking, Spiderfur realized she'd whispered. Embarrassed with herself, she stepped out of the grass and spoke louder, although she still couldn't help her chronic stammer. 'Wh-what are you doing h-here!" Why would a Shadowclan cat be in their territory? They had no quarrel, did they?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:06 am

Wildfang whirled around, dropping his herbs in the process. Shoot! He'd been caught! The tom looked down at the Windclan She-cat and relaxed. She didn't look like she'd be much trouble... but still. Wildfang moved back a couple of steps and lowered his head.
"I am so sorry for trespassing, but I was sent to the barn to drop off something," Wildfang confessed. His yellow eyes shot up and he stared directly at Spiderfur. He couldn't show worry or fear.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:47 pm

The tiny cat was still only half-emerged from the grass, turned slightly just in case she needed to make a run for it. But this cat didn't seem aggressive, only apologetic, it seemed. Spiderfur took a tentative step forward, seeing the herbs only when the tom had dropped the various leaves and flowers. Maybe he couldn't smell where he was through them? She glanced over her shoulder across the grass, looking for the telltale sign of a cat. She'd hate to get this cat in trouble for a simple mistake, and the fact she hadn't been much more aggressive than the act accidentally squishing an ant may be seen as a sign of disloyalty.

It would be best to ensure he left, wouldn't it? "Uh, do y-you need help ca-carrying them?" She stared at her paws, but her ears were not only listening for a response, one was also turned to the expansive moors behind her.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:52 am

Wildfang began to gather the herbs again.
"I would appreciate that if you could?" Wildfang replied gently. The tom noticed her ears and glanced out of the corner of his eye at the moor. He'd have to get moving quickly or a patrol would spot them. The large tom bundled some of the herbs back up, carefully picking up the poppy seeds.
"How does Dawnflower make this look so easy," Wildfang grunted, his voice filled with frustration. He looked at Spiderfur with large yellow eyes.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Although still wary of the tomcat, Spiderfur padded forward and gently scooped up the herb-filled leaves. "I-It's like carrying a kit, I su-suppose." She wasn't sure where she was going with that, but she glanced up at the cat and was surprised to find his eyes on her. So surprised that she immediately looked down. "L-L-Let's get going."

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:49 am

Wildfang noticed her discomfort and looked away.
"Thank you for helping, I owe you one. Anyway, I'm Wildfang, what's your name?" he asked after scooping up the rest of the fallen herbs.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:50 am

Shifting the herbs around to get a better grip, she looked up at the tom at his question. Well, it couldn't hurt. "I-It's Spiderfur," she murmured, although it was muffled by the leaves. The dust-colored warrior took a step forward, an indication for them to get going. "You can see the b-barn on the next hill."

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:18 am

Wildfang nodded and be able forward. he looked at Spiderfur out of the corner of his eyes.
"Im Wildfang, by the way," He stated through the herbs as they walked.

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]   A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Spider Appears! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: