Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 14:51

Thrushstar leaped as gracefully as he could onto the Jaggedrock. "Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014 - 22:45

Turtlepaw stepped up toward the Shadowclan leader with excitement.

Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 5:49

Scratchpaw was just about to pull a toad from the pile when he heard Thrushstar's call. Looking around, he saw Turtlepaw at the front of the Clan. His warrior ceremony. Scratchpaw padded to the Jaggedrock and sat down, curling his tail over his paws.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 16:00

OOC: oh crap I am so sorry..

"Tonight we gather to make this apprentice a warrior. Turtlepaw, please step forward," Thrushstar said, looking at Turtlepaw and watching him as he stepped forward. "Do you promise to serve and protect your clan, even with the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 16:47

Turtlepaw squeaked "I do." He stepped toward the leader closer, he was now by the leaders side.

OCC:Its okay.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 20 Jul 2014 - 14:19

OOC: what do you want Turtlepaw's warrior name to be?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 17:14

OCC:Turtleshell

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 18:44

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I grant you your warrior name. From this point on, you will be known as Turtleshell and we welcome you as a full member of Shadowclan," Thrushstar finished, finally leaping off of the rock to finish the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 19:20

Scratchpaw trotted up to Turtleshell and smiled. "Congratulations!" he meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 11:52

Turtleshell greeted the apprentice."Thanks, Scratchpaw."He smiled.He could do so many things now.He could have a mate, train an apprentice, become deputy, and even leader but he was getting too far from reality."I'll miss the apprentice den but you'll have more room in there."He smirked."Chase you all the way to that pine tree."He yowled.He bounded from his spot and galloped to the tree.

Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 17:20

Scratchpaw grinned and raced after his old denmate. Soon, he was neck to neck with the new warrior. "Tell me how it feels to be a warrior," he meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 17:59

Turtleshell panted."Well,let me see, Your going to be excited and nervous now that you have to help the the in a bigger part.You get to have you own apprentice,your own mate, get to go on hunting and border patrols, and become deputy after mentoring one apprentice, be the leader of the clan when the previous leader retired or dies."He flattened his ears."There are bad thing happening in the other clans."The thought of war made his pelt bristle."I guess you would know by now.If I can bring anyone to the border patrol or hunting patrol, I could bring you."He smiled."Oh, I forgot, when you become a warrior for the first night, you have to sit vigil so you can be alert if another clan is attacking or a fox or badger enters camp."He explained.A call from his past mentor made him turn to look to see whats going on."It looks like the vigils starting.Bye Scratchpaw!"He yelled, treading toward the nursery entrance.What a busy night.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtlepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1