Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 8:10

Falconstar jumped to the top of the Tallrock and called out to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather by the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

OoC: It was Brindlesong, right? I'm so tired.

Last edited by Snugglythrust Falcon on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 9:54

ooc: Yeah~

IC:

Brindlepaw walked over to the Tallrock, having recovered from the sleep deprivation from when she had been gone. The original appearance of the long-furred cat had returned, as well as her spirit.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 20:22

Falconstar smiled down at the recently-returned apprentice, now finally about to be a warrior. "Brindlepaw, from now on you will be known as Brindlesong. Serve your clan well."

As soon as her name was called, Eaglethorn yowled it out, then rushed forward to congratulate Brindlesong, pressing his cheek to hers. "Congratulations! I'm so glad you came back."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 8:08

'The new warrior dipped her head, purring at her new name. "I am too, Eaglethorn. Thank you for mentoring me, I would never have been here without you!" She pureed cheerfully, then knew her vigil overnight would be approaching.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Brindlepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1