Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting used to a new home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 51

Getting used to a new home Empty
PostSubject: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 10:24

Barkpaw sat down in the clearing of camp, enjoying the sun on his fur. He closed his eyes and breathed in the fresh air. This was his new home, Skyclan, the greatest clan of all.

Occ:Sorry for the crappy post

Getting used to a new home Resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydot.com%2Fuploaded%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F2013%2F1%2F16%2Fsherlock2Getting used to a new home Funny-sherlock-holmesGetting used to a new home Tumblr_mgzmdruX961qhr6kmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 10:51

Skypaw glanced around camp spotting a apprentice soaking in the sun, she grunted ammused her gaze locked on him she was studying him a brown tom she thought to herself, well heres her chance to make a friend in this crummy camp, skypaw took a deep breath and padded over "Hi there." She mewed.

Occ: Sowwy for this crappy post to. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

Clan/Rank : (Shade)Riverclan/paw (Black)Windclan/paw (Bracken)Thunderclan/kit (Jagged) Skyclan/ warrior (Bright) Skyclan/ warrior (Dove)Shadowclan/kit
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 11:07

Barkpaw blinked open his eyes and studied the cat that had spoken. "Hello. I'm Barkpaw, who are you?" he mewed, tilting his head slightly, waiting for an answer. Finally, a friendly cat! Barkpaw thought.

Occ: It's a crappy posting fest!

Getting used to a new home Resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydot.com%2Fuploaded%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F2013%2F1%2F16%2Fsherlock2Getting used to a new home Funny-sherlock-holmesGetting used to a new home Tumblr_mgzmdruX961qhr6kmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 11:22

"Sky paw." She mewed smiling  she tried to be friendly that's how you make a friend she thought to her self "anyway who are you?" She wanted to ask more question but she didn't really want to sound annoying or to curious.

Occ:  for real I'm on my iPad so some posts will be crappy sorry oh shoot I dint know he Already said his name I'll pretend I didn't hear;because I'm to lazy to fix it the struggles real
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 12:08

Occ: Mind if I barge in?

IC:Flamingkit popped his small head out of the nursery and looked around. He saw two apprentices talking to each other near by. After taking a deep breath, he bravely stepped out of the nursery and walked over to them. He tapped the brown Tom with his paw. "Excuse me," He said. "I'm Flamingkit and I was wondering If I could play with you guys?" Flamingkit's mother had always told him to be polite and make new friends. Even when they were rouges, whenever they would see another kit, he would try to talk to it and make friends, only because his mom told him to.

Getting used to a new home Image13

Getting used to a new home Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 12:40

Skypaw looked over at the small kit and miles "Sure! I don't see why not." She purred skypaw always had a soft side for kits she found them so cute and fluffy "I'm skypaw me thats barkpaw so what do you want to do flamingkit?" She mewed still purring

Occ; sorry for this post ugh
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 12:49

Jayflight pranced into camp, light and cheerful as always. "Hey there." she chirped as she came across two apprentices and a kit. "Quite a cool camp, huh?" The grey and white she cat sat down, admiring the camp.

A mysterious black and white warrior emerged from a bush in a corner of camp. She sat down still in cover of darkness watching her sister. Hollyshade glared, her bright green eyes slits as they bored into the grey pelt of Jayflight.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 13:00

"Uh I guess... Kind of messy" skypaw shifted bending her head down to awkwardly groom her leg she was getting uncomfortable with all these random cats just coming from no where she wasn't used to being around a lot of cats or just being in a clan she shifted straightening she liked being alone better. "So what's your name?" Skypaw mewed.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 14:04

"Jayflight." She replied with a smile. "What's your's?" Jayflight asked.

"And I'm Hollyshade." A black and white she-cat came up beside Jayflight, her sister.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 15:13

"Uh skypaw.." Skypaw mewed her tail twitching she managed to put a fake happy smile on her face. she had been digging her claws into the mud everytime this cat smiled or her being happy or just asking questions in genreal she couldnt stand it. this cat acts like a kit! skypaw thought to her self her claws digging deeper into the dirt, she needed to leave she had to think of something, but what? skypaws tail twitched in irritaton she just wish this cat would leave, she didnt mind her sister though.
Back to top Go down
Shady

Shady

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 16:22

"I'm Barkpaw" Barkpaw mewed to Jayflight, "Oh, and sure Flamingkit, I'll play with you." he mewed to Flamingkit. "What do you want to play?" Barkpaw looked at Skypaw and noticed she looked uncomfortable "Skypaw do you want to collect moss so we can play moss ball with Flamingkit?" He mewed hastily.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 16:31

"Oh uh sure." Skypaw.nodded to bark paw getting to her paw. "Ok we'll bye jay flight and holly shade." She nodded to them. Padding next to barkpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to a new home   Getting used to a new home Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting used to a new home
Page 1 of 1