Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forsaken by the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Forsaken by the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:53 am

The moon was moving up into the night sky as Falconstar made his way to the Moonstone. Questions buzzed in his mind like a hive of angry bees, and he couldn't rest until they were pacified. He had decided to turn to StarClan now in his time of need, to see what they thought of what had happened at the Gathering. No clouds had obscured the moon then, though. Could they have approved of such a betrayal? As he made his way into the darkened cavern, the moon shone down through a hole in the ceiling and lit the area in a brilliant white light, allowing Falconstar to lay down, close his eyes, and touch his nose to the cold stone.

When he opened his eyes, he was on the moors, but the sky was empty. It was only black, with no stars, clouds, or the moon to be seen. All he could do now was to stand there and wait for a member of StarClan to speak to him. He didn't know what answer he would receive, nor did he know if he would like it, but he had to ask, for the sake of his clan.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 am

One star appeared in the night sky shortly after Falconstar's appearance. As quickly as it appeared it disappeared and a starry figured appear in front of the leader. The former leader's eyes that were one filled with hate and anger where now shown with caring and compassion. The starry grey she-cat sat down in front of the leader and wrapped her tail around her paws. "What do you seek Falconstar?" Raccoonstar asked.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:13 am

Usually, seeing his old leader would put a smile on his face, but not this time. Still frowning, he stayed standing and addressed Raccoonstar. "Last night was disastrous, Raccoonstar. This group of cats pretending to be SkyClan interrupted the Gathering, yet the sky stayed clear. Why? StarClan surely can't approve of what is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:42 pm

Raccoonstar gave a sigh, "We were confused by it as well. We didn't know what to think at their appearance." The gray she-cat gave another sigh. "Look, you are not going to be happy with I am going to say, but I am going to say it anyway. My whole purpose in obtaining that Skyclan land was for Lavenderheart. I knew it would make her happy, but I also believed that Skyclan would come back one day, and when they did I was going to return it to them..But now with what I saw at that gathering I see true warriors inside of them, but seeing exiled warriors, and Twopelt among them I fear what they may have in store. I fear that there leaders know something that their warriors don't." The former leader said unsure of this Skyclan's true motive.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Falconstar was shocked. She hadn't even told him, and he had been her deputy. "SkyClan did not return though. These cats are nothing but thieves, murderers, and fakes, and they have stolen land that belongs to WindClan. Does StarClan not care what happens to us?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Raccoonstar shook her head for a moment before responding, "Look I know this makes you upset, but I do care about Windclan, and I always will. If it was Silentstar leading this group herself with out aid from that Strange she-cat, and they didn't house exiles then I would tell you to give up the land." The former leader shook her head again. "Don't trust them.. It's all I can really say.. The gray she-cat gave a sigh, "As much as I want Skyclan back, many of those down there are not Skyclan. A few know the warrior's way, but many are traitors leaving their clan forgetting the code. Exiles do not belong in a clan.." Raccoonstar stood up from her spot, "If you want to challenge them do not do it alone. Thunderclan will most likely help, but that may not be enough. As much as I don't like it sway Shadowclan if you can."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Give up the land? With the contingency that they weren't housing exiles of course, which they were, but could that have been the plan all along? Had StarClan approved of him taking the rest of the land from ShadowClan just to give it to these thieves? "I'll talk to them, then." He looked his former leader in the eyes. "I won't rest until those thieves are gone from our lands."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:25 pm

"Don't wear yourself out Falconstar, you need to plan this for sure. Be wary of Riverclan." The starry leader started to fade from the area. "Oh and Falconstar, Beware the bird that stole the heart." Raccoonstar gave him a sad smile before fading from the plain and returning to the sky.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:56 pm

"The bird that… what does that mean?" He called out, but she was gone, and he found himself back at the Moonstone. Frowning, he slowly got to his paws and started to make his way back to WindClan. What could she mean? Whatever it was, this all wasn't going to go over easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken by the Stars   Forsaken by the Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Forsaken by the Stars
Page 1 of 1