Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  Empty
PostSubject: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyTue 27 May 2014 - 18:36

ooc: Don't judge me. >u>
<u<

ic: Squirrelpaw silently pulled himself out of the apprentice den, his fur matted, his eyes heavy with sleep. The apprentice didn't have any duties in the morning, and he decided to sleep in. He let out a large yawn, feeling like he could sleep for another moon. He had been an apprentice for awhile, why hadn't he been made warrior yet? Even when ShadowClan was invaded, he helped hunt and helped take care of all the kits. Didn't he deserve something for that?
He gave his head a slight shake. It didn't help to think about stuff like that, especially when he was trying to put the battles behind him. He licked his striped paw and drew it over his fuzzy head, trying to make himself look decent before the deputy or someone came and saw him, his fur all matted and out of place. After about a minute, he decided it was the best he could get it, and slowly got up. Jeez, he thought, wincing at his sore paws. I guess this is how Mallowroot feels all the time... The apprentice walked over to the fresh-kill pile and took a small mouse of the top, and started to eat his small fill before he went on a patrol.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyTue 27 May 2014 - 18:49

"I'll be back later today, Cormorantpelt!" Heavypaw meowed rather loudly as he left the nursery, a hiss of annoyance from his sister telling him to 'quiet his feeding hole' because she'd finally gotten the kits to sleep. He only laughed to himself as he looked around for something else to do... That's when he spotted Squirrelpaw. "Hey, Squirrelpaw!" The gray apprentice broke into a run, stopping a few tail lengths away from his den mate. "I was wondering when you'd finally get up; are you feeling okay?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JGgdMsS Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JGg3TFt Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  J0ieN9e Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JGg3GK7 Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JGg2WjR

Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JcTsSP1  Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JcnAVnI Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  Grub_f10Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: cause i can, i will put a title...LIKE A BOSS   Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyTue 27 May 2014 - 19:10

Little old shy Icepaw was in a good mood today. So good, he felt like actually being social. Imagine that! So when he saw two of his fellow apprentices he decided to try. With a deep breath he stood up from his shady spot in a corner, pulling himself along with his sharp claws, and walked over to the others. Once closer he called out, but it came out quieter than he meant, "H-Hey gu-guys!" Actually his voice almost squeaked, he probably sounded pathetic. But hey, you got to give him points for trying aye? But Icepaw kept walking, slower as he neared them though. But once to he was closer he mumbled again, "Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyTue 27 May 2014 - 19:19

Squirrelpaw had heard Heavypaw yelling from in the nursery and looked up from his half-eaten mouse. He was still half asleep, but he just blinked at the other apprentice for a second. "Hi, Heavypaw-" then he looked over at Icepaw coming in the other direction. Was that a squeaking in the cat's voice? He was too tired comprehend it. "Hi, Icepaw," he mumbled, going back to eat his mouse, his ear twitching in agitation.
The cat usually wasn't in a bad mood in the morning, but it all just went by so fast to him, especially because the cat could get a bit slow when he woke up. What was Heavypaw yelling in the nursery for? he thought, stifling a yawn. And why is Icepaw being so social? Today's a weird day... as the cat took another bit of the mouse, he just thought, Maybe I should just go back to the nest and sleep awhile longer...

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 18:35

"Oh, hey, Icepaw!" The gray apprentice chirped happily, picking up a nice frog from the pile and sinking his teeth into it hungrily. "Man, playing with kits is pretty tiring... But I'm happy to have two cool nephews and a sweet little niece. Have you guys seen them yet? They're adorable." He took another mouthful.

Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JGgdMsS Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JGg3TFt Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  J0ieN9e Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JGg3GK7 Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JGg2WjR

Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JcTsSP1  Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JcnAVnI Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  Grub_f10Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 15:03

As the other apprentice's greeted him, Icepaw nodded to each before silently taking a mouse from the pile and hungrily sinking his teeth into it. But as his usual character was, he remained silent until Heavypaw spoke which let a small smile grow on his face. He loved kits. But sadly he shook his head and mumbled, "I haven't..." Then he quickly went back to eating his mouse, listening to the conversation as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 19:18

"I've seen them," Squirrelpaw mumbled through a mouthful of fresh-kill. He had always been a quiet and concentrated apprentice, unlike Heavypaw, who.seemed to get excited about anything. Kits were nice, but he preferred quiet, cool parts of the camp to relax, since he didn't have anything else to do.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse
Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 7:43

Talonpaw leaped up, still half asleep, when Heavypaw's shouting seeped through the walls of the apprentice den, waking the tired apprentice. "Fox dung and frog guts", the brown tabby muttered bitterly, before stretching and stepping outside. Yawning, Talonpaw spotted the group of apprentices, chit-chatting like they hadn't just woken up a handsome, hardworking, and very awesome apprentice (No! Talonpaw doesn't spend most of his time sleeping. Pfft, what makes you think that? It's not like if you go look at all of the topics he's in he's always waking up in the apprentice den! Of course not!). Grumpily, Talonpaw stalked up to that big mouthed, blabbering, ignorant fluff-ball of an apprentice, Heavypaw. "Hey", Talonpaw growled,"if you don't mind, will you PLEASE keep your shouting to a minimum? Unlike you, some cats try to save their energy and get some SLEEP!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 15:45

Ooc: Please read the info, we asked it just to be Darky, Fly, and I in the topic.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 20:23

OOC: xD Since Snugglemuffins' but a lot of effort into that post, I say we just continue on with her. the order can be you, snugs, me, darky.

IC: The gray apprentice stopped his chewing for a second to look towards whoever was scolding him this time. It was no surprise that it was that obnoxious, loud-mouthed, bad tempered apprentice whose name Heavypaw never bothered to remember because he didn't much care for the grumpy tom. "Sleep? No one else has been sleeping but you and the kits. Everyone is already out doing their jobs while others have already finished theirs and are taking a well-deserved rest." He took the last bite out of his frog and then carrying on like Talonpaw had never approached. "You just have to see them, Icepaw! They are so adorable... Almost as adorable as me!" Yellow eyes closed momentarily as he laughed a little too hard at his own joke.

ooc2: also can we, like, make these two like a thing. not a thingthing but like the new arguing duo. this would be much fun. ahmahgawd

Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 12:43

Ooc: Oh, it was just you guys? I am so sorry, I was on mobile. Darn it, I feel so stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 14:01

OOC: nono it's fiiine~ I actually want to RP with you :o You seem pretty cool and are good with your RP... I just hope Darky or Little doesn't mind Dx

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 18:56

As yet another apprentice showed up, Icepaw fought against his nature to shy away but visibly took a small step away before nodding to him. "He-hello Talonpaw. Sor-sorry we woke you." The shy tom spoke, interrupting the two other toms. With narrowed eyes, he tried to stand up tall to try and stop them. But as he did, one back leg shivered a little which ruined his tough look, but he continued to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 3:36

Squirrelpaw grunted, giving Talonpaw a look. "If you didn't want to be bothered, this isn't the right place," he began, giving a sigh if irritation, "So I don't know why you're complaining to us about it. Really, you're just distracting yourself from sleeping like this." Squirrelpaw usually didn't go picking fights, especially with his Clanmates, but this apprentice came over blaming Heavypaw for his lack of sleep. Really, he deserved it.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  EmptySun 8 Jun 2014 - 7:13

Talonpaw pressed his ears flat against his head, throwing a glare at both Heavypaw and Squirrelpaw. Then, forcing a sickly smile, the tabby tom flashed a grateful look at Icepaw. "Well, THANK YOU Icepaw, at least YOU are actually a nice and caring clanmate, unlike these two". He flicked his tail toward the other apprentices, his nose wrinkled in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?    Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly, how come Heavy is the heavy one if Cormorant just had kits?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: