Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing Around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

Playing Around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Heatherkit's thrown mossball arched wide - and frankly Asterkit wasn't ready. She'd been waiting for it to drop again, blinking up at the roof of the nursery, when a blurr of green suddenly dropped down and bonked her sister on the forehead, she shrieked in alarm and backed away. The ball, once again, went over her head, this time rolling aways out of there den altogether.

"Uh oh..." She mumbled, confused on how to continue. "Show we go get it?" They weren't supposed to leave camp without Ivyleaf. Could they get in trouble if they went to follow it?

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Heatherpaw grinned mischeviously. "Sure. I will, if you guys don't want to!" she meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:30 am

"If we're gonna go get it - we're all gonna go!" She wasn't about to let her sister go out without her. Besides, if she stayed behind, then maybe other cats would assume that she was chicken. And Asterkit was no chicken.

"Besides - that way if we get caught, then all of us do - nobody gets in trouble." Actually, all of them would then get in trouble - but Asterkit wasn't really thinking about that.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Heatherkit giggled and ran out of camp, looking around for a mossball. She padded toward it when something pounced on her. "Oh!" she squeaked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:22 am

Asterkit was practically jumping and skipping as she followed her sister, but she came to a very sudden stop when she dug her paws into the ground. "Are you okay?" She squeaked.

Oh no - what if she was being attacked. What if something had grabbed her sister, like an enemy cat. She had to do something.

"I'll save you, Heatherkit!" She cried, leaping forward, eyes nearly closed in fright, as she dove towards where her sister had disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:30 am

The thing had let her up and ran. Heatherpaw looked around. "Asterkit! Did you attack me?" she asked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Skidding to a stop just whisker-inches away from her sister, Asterkit was positively shivering. Whether it was with excitement or fear, it was hard to tell. "No! Why would I attack you. You were attacked? You weren't hurt, were you."

Frantically, Asterkit began looking over her sister for some sort of gaping wounds. Finding none, she was still worried. "What was that. You like, yelled!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Heatherkit got up and took a deep breath. "I have no idea." she meowed. The kit looked up and saw a heavy looking leaf. She looked back at Asterkit. "Oh, eh..hehe.." she meowed. "Sorry! It was this leaf here.." she meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:22 pm

"You were attacked...by a leaf." Asterkit mumbled. Then, quite suddenly, she snorted with laughter. "A leaf! Oh no, Heatherkit - you're gonna be eaten by a leaf! Bahahahaa!" Flopping on her side, Asterkit's feet peddled in the air, as she lost herself to hopeless giggles.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:33 pm

The golden kit growled, and she pounced on Asterkit and pinned her down. She lowered her face inches away from the other kit and narrowed her cyan eyes. "Just remember that when you're in my situation!" she hissed, then climbed off of her sister. She didn't like being laughed at; it didn't make her feel nice. The whole time, she remembered to keep her eyes on Asterkit so she didn't pounce.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:57 pm

With a shriek of fear, suddenly Asterkit found herself pinned underneath her sister, trying to wriggle away, she found herself trapped. She had no idea that Heatherkit would be so angry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She mewed in distress. "I didn't mean too! But it was funny!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:26 pm

He at her it felt ashamed. "It's okay...I'm sorry too.." she meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Curling her tail around her paws demurely, Asterkit tried to show her sister just how sorry she was. She really hadn't meant to upset her sister so bad in the first place. This was supposed to be a fun time, anyways - their first venture outside of camp.

"Maybe we should just forget about it. If we don't get to explorin' soon, then we'll never get to see the rest of the territory. Somebody's gonna find us!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Around   Playing Around - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2