Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And Then Stuff Happened

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4531

And Then Stuff Happened Empty
PostSubject: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 18:11

It had been some time after the two warriors, Scorchclaw and Cormorantpelt, realized that their feelings towards each other were exactly the same and ended up doing the thing that cats do. This of course resulted in the swelled tummy of Cormorantpelt that looked like it were about to burst any second... And that 'bursting' was happening right now. Like right now. So if the wonder Medicine Cat could get his chubby butt over here and get these little monsters out of her, that would be just awesome.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

And Then Stuff Happened JPzjwJV And Then Stuff Happened JPzNeMg And Then Stuff Happened JGg2mwx And Then Stuff Happened JPzwPEb And Then Stuff Happened JPzwXQn

And Then Stuff Happened JcTsSP1  And Then Stuff Happened JcnAVnI And Then Stuff Happened JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 14:02

Well, no, sorry. The amazingness that was the old man/rolly-polly of a medicine cat wasn't available at the moment, probably sleeping somewhere out near the border, but you're free to leave a message after the beep. Or deal with his much younger, far prettier, and all-around amazing jewel of an apprentice. I mean what? *cough*

Beeeep

Ebonypaw had been expecting the queen's kitting for quite sometime, from both her mentor's teachings and Mistflower's vocal judgement. She'd been preparing the right herbs for days, studying up on every possibility as much as she could; though she was young and had certainly had never been in this situation before, she was determined that everything would go right for the black warrior, who wouldn't seem less clueless about the entire thing even if she tried. "Relax, Cormorantpelt." The young apprentice near sand, walking over and placing her paws on the she-cat's belly. "You're going to have three kits." She nudged a small pile of fuzzy leaves towards her. "Eat these. They'll help." The medicine cat flicked her ear, staring down at the queen.

i dunno if you wanna do a time-skip or what but here you go. >w>

And Then Stuff Happened PDt1Qqd And Then Stuff Happened Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 19:47

Relax? That was so funny, she almost laughed. Instead Cormorantpelt just took the herbs in her mouth and ate them as the young cat had told her to do. It was bitter but if it was going to help so be it.

/suddenly lazy
go ahead at time skip darlin'

And Then Stuff Happened JPzjwJV And Then Stuff Happened JPzNeMg And Then Stuff Happened JGg2mwx And Then Stuff Happened JPzwPEb And Then Stuff Happened JPzwXQn

And Then Stuff Happened JcTsSP1  And Then Stuff Happened JcnAVnI And Then Stuff Happened JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 4:48

Scorchclaw sprinted into camp, the vole slapping his cheeks, and swerved into the nursery, qhere Cormorantpelt lay panting on the floor, the medicine cat apprentice Ebonypaw standing over her. The dark grey warrior set his vole down on the floor and lay down next to his mate, but not too close to give a cramped feeling about the den. He licked Cormorantpelt's head and murmured "Everything's going to be Ok, don't worry." Before turning to the medicine cat apprentice. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked, orange eyes wide.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 11:20

Ebonypaw gave Scorchclaw a curious look when he appeared. She knew that the warrior was Cormorantpelt's mate, but it struck her as sort of odd that he'd come here to watch her kit. Thrushstripe was hardly ever there for Mistflower, she knew, and she couldn't think of any times where something like that happened while she was in the nursery. It was sweet, though. "You can take a step back so I can work." The calico meowed in mild irritation, though she minded little at all, going to tend to Cormorantpelt again.

And then stuff happened.

And Cormorantpelt was left with three kits at her belly. One was a small, she-kit with a beautiful dappled gray pelt and lighter gray muzzle and paws. The next was a larger tom with a dusty brown pelt with distinctive tabby stripes. And the last tom seemed to be the biggest of them all, with his long, fluffy gray pelt with white patches.

And Then Stuff Happened PDt1Qqd And Then Stuff Happened Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Thu 15 May 2014 - 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 12:44

Ooc: SocrchFUR???? D:

Doing as Ebonypaw instructed, he stood back and waited for stuff to happen.

Then there were the adorable kits in the nursery. Scorchclaw padded forwards and licked hos mates head, then swept his long black tail around the little bundles of joy towards their mother. He purred for the second time in his life and beamed at his new family.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 15:22

ooc: ROLLEY POLLEY
Sorry, I didn't post in time XD much sorry, Fly

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 15:55

ooc: naw it's fine. this gave root the chance to do her thang |D

Thoroughly exhausted, the new mother wrapped a black tail over the newborns. Weary yellow eyes gazed over each of them. "The odd tabby-looking one... Tigerkit." She mumbled into the kits fur. Her nose moved to the other kit: a beautifully dappled she-cat with the softest fur. "Rainkit." Last, but not least, she lingered on the second tom with a coarse, gray pelt with white patches that wrapped about his nose, chest, and paws. "You can name this one, Scorchclaw, but it has to be Mothkit..."

Yellow eyes closed, and she fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 11:47

Scorchclaw nodded as Cormorantpelt named each of the kits. "Perfect names." He purred. The new father felt tited, and knew he should go to the warriors den to sleep but he decided to spend some peaceful time with his new family so he curled up next to his mate and kits, and drifted off into a deep sleep.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then Stuff Happened   And Then Stuff Happened Empty

Back to top Go down

And Then Stuff Happened
Page 1 of 1