Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:20 am

"All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar called, a nervous fluttering in his chest. His son had a kit, and that kit was becoming an apprentice. Yesterday he could have sworn that it was Midnightsky's own apprentice ceremony, and now he was having kits of his own. The branch underneath his paws swayed, not helping his nausea. He pawed his own graying muzzle and wondered how fast it would be until Ryekit was having his own kits. Not for a long time, I hope... I'm feeling old enough as it is.

Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:24 am

Ryekit came padding from the nursery, his fur silk and smooth. He had spent a lot of time cleaning his fur; wanting to look his best for when he became an apprentice. There was a small bounce in his step thought, very exited for what was about to happen. His tail flickered as he paused to stare back at the nursery, wondering if he would ever miss it. Perhaps not, but it was far to early to tell. Being able to sleep whenever he wanted had been wonderful. However, he soon shook his head and sat down, staring up at his grandfather. Now just to wait until this ceremony got started.

Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:45 am

Reedstar stared down at him before taking in a deep breath. Now or never. "Ryekit," he started. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ryepaw. Your mentor will be Honeywhisker. I hope she will pass down all she knows on to you." He let his gaze linger on the kit, and then to Honeywhisker, before leaping down. Hopefully she won't be too soft on him.

Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Amberheart was going to pad out and stand under the rock, but the ceremony was over already, so she went back to sleep.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:07 am

Midnightsky padded over to Ryepaw, a proud smile on his face. "I know you'll be a great warrior. " he mewed and licked his head.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:53 am

"Stop iitttt..." Ryepaw whined as his father licked his head, flicking his tail-tip. He was now an apprentice, he didn't have to be treated like a kit now! Also, this was ruining his image, however, as he stared up at his father, he sighed and gently rubbed his head against his chest. "And I won't let you down, father."

Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:14 am

"Hehe.... I said the same thing to my father, I know you'll be great."

Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:42 am

Honeywhisker sat by the nursery, she felt like she couldn't move. She would have to talk to Reedstar about this, hopefully, she could make him change his mind. She knew that it would be hard to change his mind, but she felt like she had to try. She didn't think she was ready yet, and she wasn't the strongest cat in the clan either. He should have had Midnightsky mentor him, or Reedstar. Why didn't he want to mentor Ryepaw? She slowly turned to Ryepaw. Midnightsky was so happy, why couldn't she be happy about this?

PostSubject: Re: Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1