Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crazy plot one curse or fighting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

Crazy plot one curse or fighting? Empty
PostSubject: Crazy plot one curse or fighting?   Crazy plot one curse or fighting? EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 18:32

I was thinking about a plot were a cat is cursed.When I say cursed, I mean whenever the cat is angered he would be turned into a complete monster and the only way to stop him is buy saying his name.Or a fight over sunning rocks which is like the original arc of warrior cats.I would choose fighting in sunning rock but your choice.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Crazy plot one curse or fighting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy plot one curse or fighting?   Crazy plot one curse or fighting? EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014 - 18:40

To the Curse Plot:

Clarify what you mean by a monster? Moreover... I personally don't like this idea, either. The whole "curse" is sort of supernatural and not as much as you'd see in a feral cat who can normally fight and such. Besides, it's a little iffy and we don't necessarily need cats with superpowers on this site like some other Warriors RPs. ^^;

To the Fighting Plot:

Eh... Normally, I'd say yes, but to be honest, I disagree at the moment. We just got over a huge fight with ShadowClan and the other three clans are in a triple alliance for the time-being. I'd rather not have another big fight so soon after the previous one, and unless there's reason, I don't believe RiverClan and ThunderClan will be fighting each other any time soon either.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down

Crazy plot one curse or fighting?
Page 1 of 1