Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Feeling Bored.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse
Number of posts : 94

I'm Feeling Bored. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Feeling Bored.   I'm Feeling Bored. EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 13:25

Bored.
That DEFINITELY defined Talonkit's situation. With a sigh, the little tabby tom glanced at the rest of camp, where the warriors were still rebuilding after the battle. He gazed at the patrols that slid out of camp, and gazed at the ones that slipped in. Some came in with their jaws holding prey, while some patrols came in with their jaws full of words—words that told of the activity around the borders. From what Talonkit had heard, all the borders were decently quiet. This was probably because of the recent battle. With the other Clans' warriors still healing, it left little time for patrols or trespassing. Giving another tiny sigh, Talonkit stood and stretched, feeling the warm rays of sunhigh pound his back. After smoothing his chest fur with a few little laps, Talonkit looked around for something to do. That proved to be a fruitless search. "What am I supposed to do?" Talonkit muttered to himself, "being a kit is SO boring". With a tiny humph, he scrambled over to the nursery to see what the other kits were doing. He poked his head through the entrance. Glancing around he spotted all the queens lying in the corner. On the other side of the den he found the other kits. Some were sleeping, some were play-fighting, and some were flinging moss balls around. "Hey!", Talonkit called to them. "Does anyone wanna play?!".
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

I'm Feeling Bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Feeling Bored.   I'm Feeling Bored. EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 15:11

Finchkit looked up at the other kit, trying to figure out who it was. "Hello?" She walked over to Talonkit, and stood behind him. "Who are you? Pretty impatient." She said as she walked in front of him. "I, am Finchkit." She said a proud voice.

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

I'm Feeling Bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Feeling Bored.   I'm Feeling Bored. EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 16:14

Hollowkit jumped on Finchkit."And I'm Hollowkit"She yowled happily."Do you want to playfight?"

I'm Feeling Bored. 7177317I'm Feeling Bored. 7177323I'm Feeling Bored. 7177330

Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse

I'm Feeling Bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Feeling Bored.   I'm Feeling Bored. EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 13:47

Talonkit glared at the two kits, taking in their every detail. "I'm Talonkit", he growled suspiciously. After looking over them again, he nodded at Hollowkit. "Sure", he said leaping at her. "But you could never beat ME!"
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

I'm Feeling Bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Feeling Bored.   I'm Feeling Bored. EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 13:50

Finchkit pushed Hollowkit off, and rolled over. "I shall judge who the winner is." she said as she got up. "When you are both ready, you shall fight. One will win, the other will die... By die, I meant lose."

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

I'm Feeling Bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Feeling Bored.   I'm Feeling Bored. EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 17:17

Talonkit thought for a moment. "Fine", he announced. He crouched down, wiggled his haunches, then launched himself at Hollowkit. He flicked a paw across her muzzle, then dived down and rammed into her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Feeling Bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Feeling Bored.   I'm Feeling Bored. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Feeling Bored.
Page 1 of 1