Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two Word Story

Go down 
+18
Nova Arcane
May
Flybot
Soul
Twilight
Moon
Jay
Darky
Wolfy
Rose
Shadow
Splotch
Stormi the Gummy
Ebby
Rook
Echo
King Falcon I
Sleepy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Two Word Story - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Word Story   Two Word Story - Page 12 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 13:34

because they
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Two Word Story   Two Word Story - Page 12 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 15:03

were ugly

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Two Word Story   Two Word Story - Page 12 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 16:12

and dirty.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Two Word Story   Two Word Story - Page 12 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 16:47

perhaps someone should wrap this up and document the entirety of the story into one paragraph.

Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Two Word Story   Two Word Story - Page 12 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 19:03

well its not going to be me because I just kind of jumped in on this thread and added 2 words that went with it at random. :P Btw the font you wrote in is lmost to small for me to read :/
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Two Word Story   Two Word Story - Page 12 EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 12:37

The end.

Most original ending words ever //no

Two Word Story - Page 12 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTwo Word Story - Page 12 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTwo Word Story - Page 12 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTwo Word Story - Page 12 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Two Word Story - Page 12 1voydTwo Word Story - Page 12 2gy1qubTwo Word Story - Page 12 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTwo Word Story - Page 12 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Two Word Story   Two Word Story - Page 12 EmptyMon 7 Apr 2014 - 15:31

There were no commas in the other pages. ;__; Sorry guys...

There once lived a man named Doctor Jay. And he had a giant spoon to eat cabbage soup and roasted human flesh which was really bad because it was rotten and poisoned by his divorced wife who lives on a demented train that goes 'woop wopo'. But actually his pet killed him and ate the pizza that was pooped on by the High King of Rome which fell from grace to land in Hell but escaped to the Bahamas where it turns to summer and killed a friend named Splotch who was an assassin for the Moldovan Republic which had Rainy and Sunny sitting in a throne of jewels. They ordered from Amazon Silly Putty. No... wait, a minute that was very wrong because they actually were pink dolphins from Miami who attacked Nebraska and Texas. That was definitely not cool yet it actually was very awesome. Then Voldemort quickly died. Because he was slaughtered by dolphins with lasers. And potatoes yet why were they eating potatoes? Probably because they like to throw potatoes to kill babies and puppies. Riding trains is fun but exploded when it was put in new Hawaii tutus where Godzilla ate it. But bananas began dancing in his face using his nose while horses slept with wild donkeys who also killed Russians who played with horses. Their butts were shaped like butt. And their diamond sword killed Charamanders like Arco. But Charizard kill the slimy newts. Then he later ate huge tacos made of human hearts that were very yummy and tasted of noses which were running away from Notch very swiftly.
Plot twist: Christmas lights are very tasty when they're boiled in cheese and sprinkles. Laser sharks bombed Russia.
This 'story' is weird because it is completely random and just sucks. I love when Fire starts burning my heart and just makes me want to make love when he touches me.
I die.  Harry Potter ate owls which tasted like Tigerstar forks called Scabbers because they were ugly and dirty.
The End.

-clapclapclap-

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Two Word Story - Page 12 JGgdMsS Two Word Story - Page 12 JGg3TFt  Two Word Story - Page 12 JGg3GK7 Two Word Story - Page 12 JGg2WjR

Two Word Story - Page 12 JcTsSP1  Two Word Story - Page 12 JcnAVnI Two Word Story - Page 12 Grub_f10Two Word Story - Page 12 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Word Story   Two Word Story - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Word Story
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12