Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's blindness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Nightpaw's blindness Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 17:40

Nightpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, his eyes still shut. He'd decided today would be the day he'd finally open them. They'd stopped hurting and weren't "fused" shut anymore. He slowly opened them but couldn't see anything. It was almost like being in a very dark cave where he couldn't see anything at all. He blinked to make sure his eyes were actually open, and sure enough they were. "Medicine cat! Mallowroot!" he shouted, hoping this wasn't just a terrible dream.

OoC: Basically Nightpaw is now permanently blind

Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:02

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 14:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:21

"Huh? Who's that?" Nightpaw said, looking in the general direction of Soulfang. "I... I can't see anything. I opened my eyes and..." he trailed off.

Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:30

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 14:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:45

"Yes, of course I'm blind!" Nightpaw snapped.

Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:48

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 14:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:00

Hearing yet another argument, Cormorantpelt made her way over to the two. "What is it now? Don't tell me you're picking another fight, Soulfang..."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Nightpaw's blindness JPzjwJV Nightpaw's blindness JPzNeMg Nightpaw's blindness JGg2mwx Nightpaw's blindness JPzwPEb Nightpaw's blindness JPzwXQn

Nightpaw's blindness JcTsSP1  Nightpaw's blindness JcnAVnI Nightpaw's blindness JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:08

"Tsk, Tsk, Cormorantpelt, have you lost hope in me so soon?" The tom replied with a teasing smile before gesturing over to Nightpaw. "I'm getting Mallowroot for him, apparently he went blind." Soulfang added before looking at the she-cat and flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:40

fdsafdajkl

Cormorant opened her mouth to say something... But nothing came out. Not even a little squeak. Visibly flustered now, she turned sharply towards Nightpaw, waving a paw over his eyes. "A-Are you sure? How did this even happen? You didn't eat anything weird did you?" Her tone gradually grew into one of concern.

Nightpaw's blindness JPzjwJV Nightpaw's blindness JPzNeMg Nightpaw's blindness JGg2mwx Nightpaw's blindness JPzwPEb Nightpaw's blindness JPzwXQn

Nightpaw's blindness JcTsSP1  Nightpaw's blindness JcnAVnI Nightpaw's blindness JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:00

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 14:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 21:20

Nightpaw stood up and faced Soulfang, his blind bright blue eyes glaring at the other cat. "I can be blind and still be a warrior! It... it'll be easy! I can hear and feel my way around. I won't let blindness stop me! After all, this is only temporary, isn't it?" he said, still being over-dramatic and loud. He then turned to Cormorantpelt and said, "I think it may have been from the sickness. It... My eyes kinda stuck closed for a while, then when I opened them everything was all dark and blurry so I kept them closed. My eyes aren't itchy any more but when I opened them I couldn't see anything at all."

Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 12:31

Mallowroot walked across the clearing with a bundle of herbs hanging in his jaws, sleep still clouding in his eyes. Great, he thought bitterly. A break from treating sick cats and an apprentice is already yelling for me. The medicine cat sat down next to Nightpaw and the other cats with a huff. "What's the problem?" he demanded quickly.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 13:16

"Mallowroot, is that you? I... I can't see anything at all. It's too dark," he said, looking very angry and scared.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 14:22

"Mallowroot... Nightpaw just told us he's been having trouble with his eyes for awhile now." This was rather worrying, too tell the truth. Maybe Nightpaw was right that this wouldn't hinder him in with Warrior duties when the time came... But it wasn't for certain.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 19:02

"It obviously sounds like blindness," he sighed, waving his front paws slowly in front of Nightpaw. "What am I doing? Can you see me?" He asked, already knowing what his answer would be.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's blindness   Nightpaw's blindness Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's blindness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-