Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Hidin~ [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

Just Hidin~ [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Just Hidin~ [Closed]   Just Hidin~ [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:38

OOC: Am I the only one who makes topics here..?

IC:
Ivyfur walked into the darkened tunnel, shaking the snow from her pelt. "Longtail, follow me. We will be shielded from the snow." Her small figure let out a small purr that echoed off the walls of the cave, and it made it seem longer. Slipping in farther so she was now encased in darkness, her bushy tail remained on the outside of the tunnels, to guide Longtail and help him stay with her. Ivyfur's purpose of going here was to get away from the storm, and to visit the tunnels that WindClan knew little about. Her destination would be the cave she had made herself a nest in to sleep when all she wanted was to escape, and the warrior had also spoken to Patcheye there, which lightened her lonely spirit most. "As long as you follow me, you won't get hurt."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Hidin~ [Closed]   Just Hidin~ [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:07

Longtail let out a growl of irritation, following his new found mate, "Why does it have to snow so violently? I know we don't have tree's and all but still!" The tom complained treading beside her now, only a mouse width apart.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Just Hidin~ [Closed]   Just Hidin~ [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:15

That only caught a small chuckle from the warrior. As they pushed through the dark enclosure, a cave opened before them. "At least we haven't gotten any of the -coughs yet. I'd rather take hard snow any time." Ivyfur said, and sat down by a boulder, a pile of feathers large enough for three cats was where she was. "I've been here so much, I just finally made myself a nest of thrush feathers, we have so many around the territory." She mused, motioning for Longtail to come over. There was just enough light to see easily, but the small holes where light was let through snow came in, piling on the floor.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hidin~ [Closed]   Just Hidin~ [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Hidin~ [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: The Tunnels-
Jump to: