Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 8:09

OOC: I wanted to make one big ceremony for all of the new apprentices, but nobody's really responded to my announcement, so here we go. Sorry for the wait.

IC: Reedstar looked down on the camp from his old willow seat, taking in the sight. Morning mist laid heavy on the earth, and cats were but ghostly apparitions in the fog. It has been so long since I last sat here. Too long. Nevertheless, it would felt good to get back into his more menial duties as leader. He had missed the ceremonies; the old words, the excitement, the pride. Things felt right again. "All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!"

Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 13:05

Heronkit poked his head out of the nursery at Reedstar's call. The kit gave his fur a quick lick before bounding over to the willow. He knew what today was, and his excitement seemed to come off in waves.

Meanwhile, Beewhisker joined the gathering Clan. He glanced at the apprentice-to-be, wondering who his mentor would be.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 14:25

Reedstar flicked his tail as the Clan gathered around him, looking around at each of his warriors before settling his eyes on the kit. "Heronkit," he started. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Heronpaw. Your mentor will be Beewhisker. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you."

Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Heronkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1