Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Big news [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

Big news [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Big news [CLOSED]   Big news [CLOSED] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 17:18

The moon shone down brightly on dawnfires pelt. She had awoken in the night and was now pacing around the camp. She padded quietly toward the warriors den and peeked in. " Goldfang!" She whispered and nudged him. "Come out. I need to talk to you. "
Back to top Go down
Nova Arcane

Nova Arcane

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 245

Big news [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news [CLOSED]   Big news [CLOSED] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 17:47

Goldfang padded out. "What is it Dawnfire?" He said.

Moirail <>:

Auspitice o8<:

Kismeis <3-:

Big news [CLOSED] 3828613
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)

Big news [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news [CLOSED]   Big news [CLOSED] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 17:58

Dawnfire led him to a space behind the den and say down. "So.. Do you remember when I said that maybe someday we can have kits together?" She quietly meowed. "Well... I'm expecting. And I'm moving into the nursery. I have been holding of telling everyone because I wanted to continue the warrior duties. I'm really close to kitting..." Dawnfire did infancy have a very big belly and she wondered why goldfang hadn't noticed. She winced when she felt a small kick from her kits.
Back to top Go down
Nova Arcane

Nova Arcane

Gemini Snake

Big news [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news [CLOSED]   Big news [CLOSED] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 18:03

Goldfang deadpanned. "You're expecting?? I'm going to be a father???" Goldfang asked stunned.

Moirail <>:

Auspitice o8<:

Kismeis <3-:

Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Big news [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news [CLOSED]   Big news [CLOSED] EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 18:09

Dawnfire smiled and looked down. "Yes... You like that right?" She nervously meowed. "Because I'm really happy about it.. I can't wait!"

OOC: I'm gonna start the birth topic now.
Back to top Go down
Nova Arcane

Nova Arcane

Gemini Snake

Big news [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news [CLOSED]   Big news [CLOSED] EmptySat 15 Feb 2014 - 9:50

OOC: Derp ok

IC: "Yes of corse I'm happy I'm going to be father!" Goldfang said excitedly.

Moirail <>:

Auspitice o8<:

Kismeis <3-:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big news [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news [CLOSED]   Big news [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Big news [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1