Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tales of Mythology

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 11:16

Today, the sun is shining. It's past noon. A small, nameless village that was set up near the banks of what used to be the Ohio River was bustling with people and with life. The river they'd set up was always gushing and sloshing about, furiously rolling down stream. The little community was known for the fish that they caught, for their wood, and for their crops. Since the apocalypse two years ago, houses and businesses had been erected, and were thriving. Lots of teenagers were put to work, but few had settled jobs.
Michael L. Byn was one of these people. Some days he worked as a lumberjack across the river, other times he would set up a stand somewhere in town and act as a merchant. If he wasn't doing that, he was helping farmers with whatever they needed-- livestock, crops, whatever it was. Today, he was supposed to be at the local fish stand.
And he was three hours late.
From his room in a large white house by the river, the teen yawned, slowly sitting up. Drowsily gazing out the window, he raised a hand, rubbing his eyes. His arms, face, and neck were tanned, while the rest of him was pale. He was athletic and lean-- his arms were especially strong, but they didn't appear muscly or nearly as strong as they were. Slowly rising out of bed, he headed for the closet, pulling out a plain red t-shirt and jeans. He quickly dressed, turning out of his room and down the stairs. He looked at a clock on the counter-- it was an old clock, but it worked-- and blinked in surprise. 12:42, the clock read. Slipping his boots onto his feet and quickly lacing them up, Michael ran outside and turned around to the back of the house. He darted inside the barn, swung the door to his pegasus' stable open, and quickly climbed onto her back.
"Come on, Lizzy. Y'know that fish stand across town? We need to get there, fast."
He said quietly to the buckskin pegasus, who gave a bobbing nod of her head and took off outside. Dust from the dirt paved roads curled up in a cloud into the air as the duo made their way downtown.

OOC:; So, the deal is, they do all know each other, and the fish merchant, Oslo, has all asked for them to help out around his stand today. That's where your character should be heading, for Oslo's Fish Stand.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 18:32

Some time past noon. A beautiful sun and clear skies, Rosurii was out standing by the stand set up by the dear banks. As soon as the apocalypse started, she had been gone and grew up alone, so... that meant fending for herself without any actual help. Well, there were her friends, but at the moment, it'd be better if she tried not to depend on them or anything. Despite her appearance, often, she was a female lumberjack - where she got the power to handle an ax and hit a tree down, dragging it back to town was a different case - who gathered wood for the small village, and other times she would be hunting some animals to bring back for everyone to eat. Though most of all, she worked as a town healer. The girl was best with medicines more than anything and just seemed to know what to do whenever there is an emergency.

However, this lovely noon, it was work at a fish stand with the local merchant Oslo. She had arrived early about four hours ago because well... none of her jobs were exactly needed on that day. So, it was volunteer work. Now, she just had to wait for her two friends, who appeared to be running late - Michael especially. He always seemed to be the latest person, but he was almost like an older brother to her sometimes. At least, sometimes.

Letting out a sigh, it was enough to see that the rabbit puppet in her hand and the staff on the other made her stand out. The glowing butterfly-like staff was basically just what you could say, was how she could heal, and the rabbit... Think of it has an unlikely weapon. An enchanted one you could say. It could talk and all, but only if it remained on Rosurii's hand. No one really questioned her about where in the world she found it, though it made her stand out already, especially with her fantasy RPG-like clothing.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 15:53

OOC: Thanks for writing me in as late D8 I was gonna be punctual. Cyth is very punctual. :^(

There was a loud clang followed by a yell of "Sh*t!" nearby. The clang was followed by a thwoomp of two feet hitting the ground and the sound of a sword being sheathed. Sighing, Cyth walked into Oslo's Fish Stand. "Sorry I'm late. I've been having issues with my sheath, it's not closing properly," she sighed. "And I don't want to lose this beauty," she added, tapping on the maroon sheath of her sword. Huolon, her dragon, gave a snort from behind her. Shut up, she thought, and he just snorted again. "So what is there to do?" she asked Oslo. Go mess around outside. Find yourself a wild cow or something to eat, just don't cause any trouble. Maybe wait for Michael and Lizzy to arrive.

As you wish, my lord, the serpent replied in her head in a mocking tone. Cyth rolled her eyes as the serpent glided away, turning back to look at Oslo.

OOC: I assume you're going to control Oslo, Sarrow?
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 9:23

Lizzy and Michael arrived shortly after Huolon left, skidding to a halt near the stand. Jumping off of the buckskin pegasus, Michael nodded at his friends, then turned to face Oslo.
"Alright, we're all here."
He stated calmly, resting his hand on Lizzy's shoulder.

OOC: Of course, May.

IC: Oslo smiled, his teeth somewhat yellow and a few were even missing. He tapped his long, bony fingers on his stand.
"Alright, chil'ren, don't rush me! Come on, this way, over here."
The old merchant answered, waving a hand as he turned and hobbled off down the road.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014 - 2:43

OOC;; Late post... Sorry.

IC;; At the arrival of her two friends within short amounts of time with each other, the puppet on Rosurii's hand spoke, a cheerful and energetic voice, mouthing its own words and being alive all within its own will, "Ahahaha! You are late! Rosurii and I were here, waiting for so long!" Energetic or playful, the puppet was always so teasing and made snarky or rude comments, making fun of others' mistakes or trying to make them feel bad. As she listened to the puppet talk, the girl controlling it quickly covered its mouth, and the puppet struggled to talk more, waving its hands in an attempt to break free.

"I'm... sorry for Ruu's behavior again..." the younger girl said, moving her hand away from the puppet's mouth and grabbing the edge of her head to hide her eyes. She did feel ashamed for why her bunny cloth always misbehaved and was always trying to degrade others, but, it was that "toy" that was her best friend besides her two actual... living friends. Looking up at Cyth, the female lumberjack gave a sot nod in understanding as to why she'd be late before grabbing her staff and following the old fisherman.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Mythology
Page 1 of 1