Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tales of Mythology

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 18:32

The day started normal. The sun shone. Birds sung. People went to their jobs, to school, went to parks, to stores. Went on with their day as normal. But everything suddenly went wrong. It had started to rain. It was mid-April, so no one was surprised. The storm got severe. It wasn't just one storm cell, over one tiny part of the world. No. The whole world was in dark clouds and pelting rain drops. There was lightning. There was no thunder. It went on for hours. Then for days. No one could leave their homes. Then we heard thunder. We started to think it was ending.

The last thing heard was a giant, splintering crack.

The last thing anyone saw was smoke and rain.

It's been years since that. We're rebuilding the world. It's 2018, and the world fell to pieces in 2016. But we're rebuilding things. Every child that was born knows of mythical beasts that walked the Earth. Like Pegasai, and dragons. They were never real. We all enjoyed hearing about the Hercules and Pegasus, or the wingless dragons that used their benevolent magic for flight from Chinese culture.

We've all been wrong.

Every mythical creature is real. Centuries ago, an elite group of chosen people sealed them all away. They weren't banished to their own world, but they were not in ours-- the terrors were banished to a sort of purgatory. But the apocalypse broke the seal. They're roaming the world we're trying to call home again and destroying the ragtag civilizations we're trying to set up.

There is hope.

There are children, descendants of those chosen people, that can save our world. If they fail, all will go to hell. The human race will be lost, never to be told of, never to be remembered. It'll be like we never existed.

None of you know your destiny. You're starting to remember. Don't block your memories. Decide a leader amongst yourselves, and set out.

You leave at midnight. Tonight, your journey begins. Make me proud.

R U L E S
1. Follow the normal Warrior Clan Cats rules.

2. Swearing is allowed, but censor anything that needs to be censored and moderate it.

3. There is a limit to three characters per person. Only one may be human. The other two can be one of the mythological beasts.

4. obvious rules-- no godmodding, Gary Stus, Mary Sues, etc., etc.

T E M PL A T E (( with explanation ))(( Remove everything in parentheses when you fill the template out. ))

HUMAN

Name: (( First, middle initial optional, and last names. ))

Sex:

*Height:

*Weight:

Appearance: (( Hair color, outfit, eye color. Image preferred, not necessary. ))

Weapon of Choice: (( Standard weapons excepted-- no lances, shurikens, or anything else silly like that. ))

(( * = Optional ))

MYTHOLOGICAL BEAST

Creature: (( Which beast are you? ))

Name:

Association: (( Are you a pet or guardian to someone? Only three creatures would be legally accepted as pets, any others would need to be kept secret by their owners. If you aren't a pet / guardian, you are a feral beast. ))

Sex:

B E A S T S OF L E G E N D

Thunderbird - Extremely large bird that could shoot lightening. Mild threat. Semi-docile.

Sleipnir - Giant eight legged, black horse. Great transportation. Tamed and bred in many places.

Pegasus - Magnificent winged horse. Magnificent transportation. Can look like any existent horse. Very trusting and loyal.

Kludde - Gigantic black dog with a blue flame around it's head. Huge threat. Extremely hostile.  Found only in mountainous areas.

Fenrir - Gigantic wolf. Found only in forested areas. Temper and behavior is near that of the average wolf, although they are more hostile. Generally attacks on sight.

Dragons - List of various dragons. Only tamable if raised from the time they hatch. Various species, live across the world. Hostile if not tamed.

Cretan Bull - A giant and beautiful white bull. Bred in many places. Stubborn, but make loyal guardians.

Caladrius - Mythical snow-white bird. One known in existence. Will only attack if threatened, and can speak to humans telepathically. Will grant those she deems worthy their heart's desire.

Gulyphs - Medium-sized, sleek creatures. Slender, fox-like snouts. Powerful jaws. Flat ears, which can perk up. Long, slender, powerful legs. Slim, whiplike, prehensile tail. Long front claws, short hind claws. Thin, yet powerful, frame. Compact chests. Not apart of mythology-- appeared after the apocalypse. No eyes-- dents where they should be. Travel in packs of 5 - 7. Only attacks when provoked, but severely dangerous when attacking, especially if in a pack.

S P E C I A L   I T E M

Caldri's Flute - A silver flute said to have been formed by the might Caladrius. It's song will soothe anything, from humans to a Fenrir, into a deep sleep. The sleep lasts exactly two hours and forty five minutes. The story of the flute goes that it was granted to the Original that hailed from deep within the snowy north asked for it when he found the Caladrius. It has since been gone, and no one knows where it can be found.

A P P R O V E D CREATIONS
Name: Michael L. Byn (( Known as Mike or Mikey. ))

Sex: Male

*Height: Approximately 6'1"

*Weight: Circa 135 pounds

Appearance: Thick, fluffy black hair that occasionally falls into his face, teal-ish eyes, and tanned skin on his arms, face, and the back of his neck. Wears casual denim jeans, work boots, and a red t-shirt. Lean, athletic build.

Weapon of Choice: Broadswords.

---

Creature: Pegasus

Name: Elizabeth (( Named after Michael's dead sister. Also called Lizzy, Lizz, or Eliza. Eliza is a Mike exclusive. ))

Association: Pet, guardian, friend, and mode of transport to Michael.

Appearance: Buckskin with black socks, mane, and tail. The black socks turn white around her ankle. Her wings are black as well. (( Basically that, but with the black wings. ))

Sex: Female.

---

Name: Rosurii Yukonna  (Nicknames;; Rii, Rinna, Rosu)

Sex: Female

Height: 4' 10"

Weight: ~95 lb

Appearance:

Image:

Weapon of Choice: The Second staff

---

Name: Cythrakeus Alaya Wright (goes by Cyth)

*Height: 5'9"

*Weight: 123 lbs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Minus the cloak and wings and.. yeah. I'll whip something together tomorrow.

Weapon of Choice: Hand and a half longsword (basically a longsword, but it's light enough that she can wield it with one or two hands)

---

Creature: Dragon (Think cloud serpent from WoW. Like this.)

Name: Huolon (I couldn't think of anything and I really like Huo's name.. the picture above is a picture of a rare creature on WoW that you can kill, which has a chance of dropping a mount-- called Huolon, The Black Wind. He's classified as a Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, so basically a black cloud serpent with lightning powers. So I'm gonna use the WoW Huolon for reference when I draw Huolon and Cyth. ;v;)

Association: Cyth's dragon partner-in-crime, think Eragon/Saphira relationship

Age: Adolescent. Only a few years old, but dragons grow quickly. Can't really fly very long distances.

In post apocalyptic Earth, we are going to save the human race!

Art credit to Grey.

Last edited by Sarrow on Sat 8 Feb 2014 - 8:09; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 19:09

Name: Rosurii Yukonna  (Nicknames;; Rii, Rinna, Rosu)

Height: 4' 10"

Weight: ~95 lb

Appearance:

Image:

Weapon of Choice: The Second staff

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 19:53

Approved!

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 21:00

Name: Cythrakeus Alaya Wright (goes by Cyth)

*Height: 5'9"

*Weight: 123 lbs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Minus the cloak and wings and.. yeah. I'll whip something together tomorrow.

Weapon of Choice: Hand and a half longsword (basically a longsword, but it's light enough that she can wield it with one or two hands)

__

Creature: Dragon (Think cloud serpent from WoW. Like this.)

Name: Huolon (I couldn't think of anything and I really like Huo's name.. the picture above is a picture of a rare creature on WoW that you can kill, which has a chance of dropping a mount-- called Huolon, The Black Wind. He's classified as a Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, so basically a black cloud serpent with lightning powers. So I'm gonna use the WoW Huolon for reference when I draw Huolon and Cyth. ;v;)

Association: Cyth's dragon partner-in-crime, think Eragon/Saphira relationship

Age: Adolescent. Only a few years old, but dragons grow quickly. Can't really fly very long distances.

Last edited by May on Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 21:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 21:06

Cyth is approved, and I'll approve Huolon in the morning, or whenever you've decided a gender for him/her!

On a side note, yay, an Eragon reader~

Edit:: Both approved!

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 15:07

ANNOUNCEMENTS

I WILL BE CLOSING SIGN-UPS AND STARTING THE ROLEPLAY ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY EIGHTH. THERE WILL BE OCCASIONAL TIMES WHEN I WILL REOPEN THE SIGNUPS TEMPORARILY-- FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN THE GROUP STOPS IN A TOWN. SIGNUPS WILL STAY SEMI-OPEN UNTIL NOON EASTERN STANDARD TIME ON SUNDAY, AND YOU'RE CHARACTER CAN COME UP TO THE GROUP AS THEY'RE LEAVING.

IN SHORT, LAST CHANCE FOR SIGNUPS. BE HASTY.

ALSO, MORE MYTHOLOGICAL FIGURES WILL BE ADDED DURING THE COURSE OF THE ADVENTURE. THE ONES I HAVE LISTED NOW ARE THE BASIC ONES THAT CAN BE FOUND MOST EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tales of Mythology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Mythology   Tales of Mythology Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Mythology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying :: Incomplete Roleplays-
Jump to: