Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014 - 13:17

Littlelight jumped up onto highrock, his bright pelt shining in the morning dew. He took a long sigh before he sat atop the rock with his tail wrapped over his paws. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather for a ceremony!" he called throughout the Clan.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014 - 13:57

Stormpaw rushed out of the apprentices' den skidding to a halt at the front of the crowd that wasn't there yet. Hailpaw padded out slower and more calmly, fur slick and smooth as her sister had helped her groom it for her ceremony. The two sisters sat in wait, though Stormpaw was kneading her paws against the ground out of excitement. Finally! She thought. We're finally going to be warriors! No more delays, no more waiting, we're finally done!

Ooc: *happycrai* ;u;

Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1voydHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony 2gy1qubHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014 - 14:26

ooc: NAMES PLEASE

ic: Littelight looked down at the two excited apprentices, a bright smile forming on his face. I remember when I was so excited to become an apprentice. He sighed and sat up straight. "Hailpaw, Stormpaw, you have trained hard under the warrior ways in training and around camp. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 14:09

Ooc: Hailwhisper and Stormheart :3

Ic: "I do." Stormpaw answered proudly, puffing out her silver chest.
"I-I do!" Hailpaw echoed her in a more nervous tone, but she meant her words one-hundred percent.

Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1voydHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony 2gy1qubHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 15:10

Littlelight gave the both of them a small nod of approval. "Then, Stormpaw, I give you the name Stormheart. This name signifies your loyalty to your Clan." He turned to the nervous Hailpaw and gave her a smile. "And I bestow upon you the name of Hailwhisper. I trust you both will hold your names proudly and protect RiverClan alongside the warrior code."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 15:14

Hailwhisper gave a tiny, gentle smile of happiness. She was...A warrior...And she was excited about it!
Stormheart nodded and held her head high. Warriors...We're finally warriors!

Ooc: Le topic end?

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014 - 15:23

ooc: Yuss

IC: Littlelight gave another nod to the new warriors and flicked his tail, telling everyone to go back to their duties.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1