Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059
Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.

PostSubject: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:17 pm

Littlelight jumped up onto highrock, his bright pelt shining in the morning dew. He took a long sigh before he sat atop the rock with his tail wrapped over his paws. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather for a ceremony!" he called throughout the Clan.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Female
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741
Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Stormpaw rushed out of the apprentices' den skidding to a halt at the front of the crowd that wasn't there yet. Hailpaw padded out slower and more calmly, fur slick and smooth as her sister had helped her groom it for her ceremony. The two sisters sat in wait, though Stormpaw was kneading her paws against the ground out of excitement. Finally! She thought. We're finally going to be warriors! No more delays, no more waiting, we're finally done!

Ooc: *happycrai* ;u;

Back to top Go down
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:26 pm

ooc: NAMES PLEASE

ic: Littelight looked down at the two excited apprentices, a bright smile forming on his face. I remember when I was so excited to become an apprentice. He sighed and sat up straight. "Hailpaw, Stormpaw, you have trained hard under the warrior ways in training and around camp. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Female
Pisces Cat
Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Ooc: Hailwhisper and Stormheart :3

Ic: "I do." Stormpaw answered proudly, puffing out her silver chest.
"I-I do!" Hailpaw echoed her in a more nervous tone, but she meant her words one-hundred percent.

Back to top Go down
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Littlelight gave the both of them a small nod of approval. "Then, Stormpaw, I give you the name Stormheart. This name signifies your loyalty to your Clan." He turned to the nervous Hailpaw and gave her a smile. "And I bestow upon you the name of Hailwhisper. I trust you both will hold your names proudly and protect RiverClan alongside the warrior code."

☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Female
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Hailwhisper gave a tiny, gentle smile of happiness. She was...A warrior...And she was excited about it!
Stormheart nodded and held her head high. Warriors...We're finally warriors!

Ooc: Le topic end?

Back to top Go down
Little

Male
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:23 pm

ooc: Yuss

IC: Littlelight gave another nod to the new warriors and flicked his tail, telling everyone to go back to their duties.

☼**♫♪.**♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Hailpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: