Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 18:50

Nightstar looked down on ShadowClan's camp. A warm feeling spread through her chest. It was time for some apprentices to grow up. To take what was possibly the last rung on the latter of Clan ranking. Warrior. Which was the last rank possible. Excluding Deputy and Leader. Inhaling, Nightstar summoned the clan, letting her voice echo through the clearing. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting."

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 19:20

Snowpaw ran quickly through the den. She quickly sat down closely by the Jaggedrock. "Oh my Starclan! I'm actually gonna be a warrior!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 19:23

As Nightstar called, both Thrushstripe and Gingerheart emerged from the warrior's den. Although Gingerheart sat in the back farthest away from the rock, Thrushstripe got right up to it, just out of the spotlight of the soon-to-be warriors of course.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:12

Snowpaw saw her mentor. "Thrustripe! Thank you! I am very nervous!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 6:22

Nightcloud came padding from the warrior den, a soft smile on her face as she looked up at Nightstar. She knew what this meeting was about; it was time for a ceremony. She was excited that Lionpaw had finally completed his training and was now ready to become a warrior. She sat down with a grin as she wrapped her tail around her paws, waiting for the lucky apprentices (other than Snowpaw who was already in the clearing) to come.

Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 8:49

Lionpaw jumped when he heard the voice and excitedly rushed out. "OMIGOSH," he said. "I think this is our warrior ceremony. He sat down beneath the Jagged Rock and waited, his eyes shining and his tail twitching excitedly.

Shadepaw just rolled his eyes and padded next to his brother and sat there. "Cool," he mewed. "For the first time, I agree with you. I'm pretty sure this IS our warrior ceremony."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 11:41

Snowpaw saw Lionpaw. "Hey Lionpaw!!"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 11:50

" I, Nightstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." Nightstar leaped down so she was a few tail lengths in front of the to-be warriors. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 12:03

Snowpaw nodded slowly. "I do."

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 12:20

Shadepaw nodded. "I do," he mewed solemnly.

Lionpaw stopped bouncing. "I do," he mewed.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 12:50

Nightstar nodded, then continued the ceremony. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Snowpaw, from this moment you will be known as Snowfall. StarClan honors your confidence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Nightstar started forward towards Snowfall, then rested her muzzle on her newest warrior's head. After giving her a moment to lick her shoulder, Nightstar took a few steps back to continue with the other apprentices.

"Shadepaw, from this moment you will be known as Shadeflame. StarClan honors your tolerance and respect, we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Nightstar again, did the same as she did with Snowfall, then took up her spot once more.

" Lionpaw, from this moment you will be known as Lionstrike. StarClan honors your sense of justice, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan."She did the same thing she had done with the other two warriors, then padded backwards, allowing the other cats to cheer for the newest warriors of ShadowClan.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 12:52

Snowfall about fell over. "Wow. I'm a warrior now." She breathed slowly.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 12:58

The newly named Shadeflame dipped his head in respect. "I will serve the clan to the best of my ability, Nightstar," he promised.

Lionstrike nodded. "Agreed. Do we start our vigil soon?" He turned to Nightcloud. "Thanks for teaching me all that I know," he mewed.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 13:50

Snowfall looked at Nightstar happily. "At least I got a good sleep."

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadepaw, Lionpaw and Snowpaw's Warrior Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1