Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 21:19

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey feather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 21:23

Lionpaw stretched his back as he rose from his place at the entrance to the Apprentice's den, with a quick rasp of his tongue around his jaws to clean the remains of the hare he'd just finished. With a quick lick of his chest fur to settle it down the large tom padded over to the meeting area as Ashstar called. His apprenticeship had given his body time to fill out and although he was still growing he now stood shoulder to shoulder with some of the clan's largest warriors, broad shoulders stood proudly in the watery leafbare light and his golden pelt glistened as though freshly washed.

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony X3EaC
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 21:27

Ashstar looked down at the apprentice, smiling slightly. Lionpaw reminded her of her son, Smokepelt, with his serious and loyal nature. "We gather here today to make one of our apprentices a warrior. He has proven himself worthy to climb the ranks of WindClan and receive his warrior name. Lionpaw, please step forwards." Once the tom did, she continued with the ceremony. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Lionpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Quailfeather nudged her apprentice good-naturedly with her shoulder as the leader called out his name. She had told Ashstar just yesterday that Lionpaw was ready to be a warrior, and she was excited to see how the golden tom would do! He was probably the most promising apprentice she had trained yet, and would be very good to have on WindClan's side in the apparently inevitable fight against RiverClan, whether or not they had ThunderClan at their backs.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 21:32

Lionpaw gaped like a fool when Ashstar called his name, the young tom unable to hide his shock at being called. Had it not been for his mentor's gentle nudge he'd have stood there dumbstruck for a moon, he gathered his wits as best he could before rising and padding to the base of the high rock to hear his leader's words. He threw a last look back at Quailfeather, how had she kept this from him, the tom almost chuckled if not for how inappropriate it would have been in the current circumstances, the older cat was adept at surprising him, even as he was ready to accept his warrior name he knew the She-Cat would always be his mentor.

Lionpaw raised his head proudly to meet Ashstar's eyes with his own amber ones, the serious and solemn weight of this vow evident in every line of the large apprentice's form, "I swear it." He spoke, his mew a deep rumbling baritone echoing from his chest, the young yellow kit that had once stood here to become an apprentice was long gone, in his place now a warrior stood.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 21:44

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lionpaw, from this moment you will be known as Lionstorm. StarClan honors your strength and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head, finishing the ceremony.

Quailfeather watched with a proud smile on her face as her fourth apprentice gained his name. He was probably the most capable one she'd trained, and as long as he kept a good brain in his head he'd do well as a warrior. The tom had grown both physically and mentally during his apprenticeship, and she knew he'd be the best warrior he could- the kind WindClan deserved. "Lionstorm! Lionstorm!" she cheered, glowing pride in her frost-blue eyes as she looked at the brand-new warrior.

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 21:48

Lionstorm bowed his head as the Leader completed the ceremony, his spirit soared as he called himself by his new name for the first time, Lionstorm, his mind whispered to him. He'd waited for this moment his entire life, and while a small voice in his mind whispered he was a fraud with the name of a warrior but with no proof, he squashed it all the same, nothing could ruin this moment. Once Ashstar allowed him to move on the new warrior made a beeline for his mentor; Quailfeather.

"Thank you Quailfeather, I hope this doesn't mean you've finished teaching me." He said with a grin, he'd come to like his mentor and he had more respect for the older she-cat than any other, he knew he'd always be able to count on her for guidance and wisdom when he needed it.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 17:31

Quailfeather laughed and shook her head, nudging his shoulder affectionately. "You're never done learning, Lionstorm. It may not be me who ends up teaching you your next lesson, but every cat learns something daily- even Ashstar, I bet." The senior warrior looked up towards the leader with respect. "If you serve the Clan to the best of your ability, you may end up on that rock someday."

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 17:42

Lionstorm grinned in turn, purring happily at his Mentor’s words, “I’ll keep getting stronger and make you proud, I’m not sure I want that kind of responsibility though.” The golden warrior chuckled, “That’s a job for smarter and wiser cats.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1