Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderfur's Coming Home!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Cinderfur's Coming Home! Empty
PostSubject: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 14:00

Oh how good it was to see Riverclan camp again! Walking in with Stormclaw and Stormpaw, she looked around to get a good look of the camp. Actually, Cinderfur was quite surprised to see it still in place. Granted, there were things that still needed fixing, but overall it looked to be in better shape than she originally thought. "It's so good to be home!" she sighed happily. But when she finally entered the clearing of the camp, all of her exhaustion caught back up to her. Instantly, she felt like she could just lie down and fall asleep right where she was at, but her excitement to see everyone was overpowering.

Last edited by Shadow on Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 18:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 16:36

Stormpaw purred in amusement. She rushed to the center of camp. "Guys! Guess who's back?" She called out cheerfully.

Hailpaw crawled out from the apprentices' den, eyes widening when she spotted Cinderfur. "O-oh! Cinderfur! Welcome back!" She mewed in surprise, letting out a small, uncontrollable purr. So she was still alive, and survived the flood! What a relief.

Cinderfur's Coming Home! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCinderfur's Coming Home! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCinderfur's Coming Home! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCinderfur's Coming Home! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Cinderfur's Coming Home! 1voydCinderfur's Coming Home! 2gy1qubCinderfur's Coming Home! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCinderfur's Coming Home! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! EmptyTue 7 Jan 2014 - 16:40

Stormclaw hurried up to Cinderfur before a flood of cats came. "Welcome back" he mewed before letting the clan come greet her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! EmptyThu 9 Jan 2014 - 22:02

Ooc: anyone else want to join?? ;-;
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 6:21

Leafstream could hear her friend from the elders den. Using slunds, she found her way to Cinderfur and purred. "Welcome home, Cinderfur!" The calico said, a cheerful expression was held in her voice. The blinded elder had to sit, though. But she was so happy Cinderfur was back!

Silverstream came next, smiling as the warrior had returned. Dipping her head in greeting, she kept her mouth closed, but cheerfulness in her eyes.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 11:59

Silvershade dipped her head in greeting at the grey cat from her usual place on top of the warrior's den. "It's great to have you back, Cinderfur. Where did you even go?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 12:15

"Greetings, everyone! Thank you so much!" she replied before turning to see Silvershade. Looking at the older warrior with excitement, she thought back at what happened. "Well, I really don't know where I ended up being. I got washed down the river and when the water levels finally dropped, I really had no idea where I was. All of the scents were washed away, I mean, I could tell that I was in some clan territory, but I had no idea where. I ended up finding Fourtrees and stayed there a while and figured out my surroundings while waiting for the rest of the water to finally drop. It took even longer for me to really get over the shock of almost being drowned, but just earlier I ended up finding Sunning rocks again and that's where I found Stormclaw and Stormpaw... as well as Thunderclan cats on our territory." she mewed, sitting down and cleaning herself up. "What happened to all of you?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 16:13

"Well.. We all headed to the farm. There were some that didn't make it, though. Mintcloud, Nightbird, Frogpaw and Sandwhisker all died in the flood. Everyone else is okay, besides Leafstream. She was blinded by a sharp branch during the flood." She paused to take a breath, closing her eyes and opening them again, trying to figure out how to explain the rest of the events that Cinderfur had missed. "As is obvious, we rebuilt the camp. We are surviving as we usually do in Leafbare.. but a few days ago, according to Mapleclaw.. Reedstar hit an ice patch while chasing some prey near the gorge. He fell in. We haven't seem him since; he's assumed dead," she decided on, wrapping her tail hesitantly around her own paws.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderfur's Coming Home!   Cinderfur's Coming Home! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderfur's Coming Home!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: