Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Raiders! [Site Event]

Go down 
+8
Knight
Dawnfire
Wolf
Mistpelt
Shadow
iceychu
Rose
Sleepy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 14:45

Despite Dawson's best efforts, Spottedflight continued to hold on. She slashed her claws across the other she-cat's head, back, neck, anywhere she could feel flesh or fur as her talons shredded. Finally, she slipped off, the other cat bloody while the tabby herself was completely unscathed. She bared her teeth, claws at the ready to attack again. "Get out of her, or I'll slit your throat. And if you ever come back, I'll do much worse," she hissed, her tail whipping around with fury.
Spottedflight's Leap-and-Hold still in affect, deals 19 damage (and maybe 10 SP?)
Dawson: 0Hp/160SP

Flamepaw took the impact hard, almost too hard, but still managed to find his paws. The she-cat was bigger and stronger than he was, but it didn't seem to phase him. An idea sprung to his mind, and he was happy to use it. He started to run off in a different direction, then circled back and lept for her tail, grabbing it in his jaws and pulling with all of his strength, hopefully enough to knock her off-balance.
Flamepaw used Tail-Yank, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP; Oriole is stunned for one turn
Flamepaw:3Hp/60SP
Oriole:15HP/130SP

((ooc:It doesn't specify if the continuation of Leap-and-Hold costs more stamina, so I'll just leave that because I'm not sure))

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 15:01

"Thanks, Spottedflight." Swiftpaw said to the warrior. "I was worried I'd have to face her alone." He retreated back into the den, taking up a defensive position so that he could protect both Nightpaw and Sunpaw and still keep the herbs from an attacking cat's reach.

Dewstar didn't hesitate for a moment, scoring her long claws into his exposed stomach and ending his life there on the ground. There would be no mercy for the codeless rogues. When she was positive that the tom was dead, she turned around and whipped her head side to side, looking for any cats that needed help.

Dewstar used Belly Rake, dealing 28 damage and using 10 stamina.

Dewstar: 120/265

Bracken: 0/140

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 16:04

Spottedfeather felt herself get throw back, before she leaped back up. She squared her shoulders and ran at him, stopping short of him and smashing her paw into his face, making his head his head hit a small boulder on the ground. She heard a crack and saw his head start to bleed. "Don't mess with my clans kits, I would never had let you get away with it." she growled at his dead body before looking back around. She noticed Dewstar also looking for another opponent, so she turned back around to Breezepaw. "Stay here and guard the place, make sure to not let them surprise you" she mewed before looking for someone to help.

Spottedfeather used Front Paw Blow, dealing 20 damage and using 5 stamina.

Spottedfeather: 82/265

Sparrow: 0/120

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 16:15

Adderpaw felt the breath being knocked out of him as a strong paw whacked him in the face, and he was sent skidding and falling to the ground. He struggled to his paws, blood dripping from his mouth and a cut on his ear from where one of the rogue's claws nicked it. "A true warrior never runs when those he cares for are behind him!" The apprentice snarled, rushing at him again. But just before he could make contact, Adderpaw took a sharp left, skidding on his back paws. He clamped hard on Apollo's tail and pulled back as hard as he could to surprise and shock the enemy with pain.

Adderpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 10 points of damage and using 10 points of stamina.
Apollo is stunned for one turn.

Adderpaw
5/20(HP)
60/80(SP)

Apollo
15/45(HP)
135/140(SP)
Stunned for 1 turn

Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 1voydRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 2gy1qubRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 16:38

"Well, wasn't that rude?", she purred scoldingly, not even fazed by her now blood-soaked nose and chin. She raised up on her back paws, revealing her vulnerable belly. Before another scratch could be given to her, long dark claws raked wildly across his head, neck, and shoulders, turning them a much deeper red. Every other sound was muffled in the heat of battle; the she-cat's own pulse roaring in her ears. Her deep brown eyes focused intently on her weakened opponent. Crashing back down, she struggled to suppress a purr. Was battling supposed to be this fun?

Rainspot used Rear-up-to-Slash, damaging Nettles by 21.

Rainspot- 43/ 165

Nettles- 4

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2014 - 16:47

Specklefur let out a hiss of slight pain, backing away after she felt claws rake across her muzzle, in retaliation she sprinted forwards, baring her teeth. Quickly she angled herself away and rushed into the bushes, feigning her retreat as she calmed herself down, building strength up, as she looked along the camp, rogues were stronger than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 15:18

Tigertooth sprang out of the warrior den, hesitating to look around, his eyes clouded with sleep. The young warrior perked up as soon as he realized the battling breaking out everywhere, and saw Splotchpaw fighting a rogue. He ran up on the unexpecting cat. "Stupid rogue!" he yowled, pummeling Peach with his paws.

Tigertooth used Upright Frontpaws, +5 because Peach wasn't focused on Tigertooth
-19 Hp
-20 SP

Tigertooth:
90/110
Peach
0/120

As soon as Peach fell to the ground, Tigertooth toppled over on her, baring his fangs, glaring at the defeated cat with furious amber eyes, and he slashed his claws across the rogue's throat, taking a step back with his head down. "She deserved it," he mumbled, trying to reassure himself. "It was the best for the Clan - and Splotchpaw."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 19:39

Dawson gasped for air as the weight finally lifted. She didn't need to be told to scat twice. The rogue crawled to her paws and dashed across camp and through the tunnel that marked the entrance, muttering curses and leaving a trail of bloody paw prints to mark her way.

Oriole growled as Flamepaw began to circle around, thinking that he would try to flee, until she felt the sharp tug at her tail. She yowled loudly in pain, but was too jolted to think clearly or respond in those few precious moments.

Oriole cannot move.
Stunned for zero more turns.

Flamepaw:
3/60

Oriole:
15/130

Bracken was still trying to process what happened when Dewstar's shadow crossed over him. He stared blankly up at his murderer and opened his mouth to speak, but could only let out a ghastly croaking sound as her claws sliced him open. He twitched once, twice, three times, before ceasing to move as his blood began to pool around his limp body.

It all happened so fast. Sparrow had leapt at her, clawing at her face and eyes and ears, hoping to end her miserable life right there, when she came back at him and slapped her paw across his face. Then there was a flash of white that crossed his vision and a blinding pain at the side of his head, and it was over. His body slunk quietly to the nursery floor, with a bloody splotch and smear across the side of the boulder.

Apollo hissed and raised his paw to send him sprawling again when the apprentice suddenly ducked away and moved around him. "Little snake! Can't you fight like a-- argh!"

The rogue was interrupted by a jarring pain. "Cheap little..." he muttered as he whirled around, coming face to face with the thorn in his side once again. "I think the crows will like you, rat. You lookin' to die?"

Apollo cannot move.
Stunned for zero more turns.

Adderpaw:
5/20

Apollo:
15/135

Nettles purred uneasily, quickly slicing his paws across her exposed belly during that brief moment only to feel the retaliation of what felt like a hundred blows and cuts. He collapsed from the pain, groveling in the dust specked with what he suspected was his blood. Why did I go through with this? He could have been in some alley right now, eating whatever leftovers the Twolegs threw out, maybe a rat or too... Maybe it wasn't the most dignified or best life, but it was better than being pummeled by some she-cat.

I can't win. I can't get up. Nettles closed his eyes to prepare for the finishing blow.

Nettles used Front Paw Strike.
-17 HP
-10 SP

Rainspot:
26/165

Nettles:
4/120

Crow purred as Specklefur ran off. "Yeah, run off, coward!" he yowled afterwards before turning back, only to see that Dawson was gone, with her two attackers still guarding. Bugger the herbs. I'm not ending up like her.

The rogue then caught a warrior from the corner of his eye. He silently bounded after her, weaving in between pairs of fighting cats, before leaping and tackling the she-cat to the ground.

Crow used Leap-and-Hold.
Spottedfeather is stunned for 1 turn.
-17 HP
-10 SP

Spottedfeather:
65/265

Crow:
24/120

Peach was tearing at Splotchpaw with desperation, hoping at some point the apprentice would stop moving and she could move on, when she felt paws pummel at her. The rogue tumbled to the ground with a yowl, but before she could register what had just happened, a warrior was standing over her. "Agh... Please..."

Her pleas went unanswered. A pain like nothing she had experienced went through her as he sliced his claws across her neck. As darkness began to cloud her vision, she tried to beg for life again, only to gargle on her own blood. Peach jerked once violently, and then all movement ceased.

"Hey! Over here!" Haze called teasingly over to Spottedflight, a few foxlengths away from the medicine den and freshkill pile. She bunched up her muscles before springing on her with a yowl and biting hard into the she-cat's scruff.

With the warrior distracted, Rain wasted no time. The she-cat darted into the medicine den, teeth bared, and bowled into the medicine cat half-hidden in the shadows. The herbs had to be destroyed, or else the Clan would recover and hunt them down.

Haze used Leap-and-Hold.
Spottedflight is stunned for 1 turn.
-17 HP
-10 SP

Rain used Run-and-Tackle.
+5 damage.
-22 HP
-10 SP

Spottedflight:
43/180

Haze:
45/130

Swiftpaw:
13/80

Rain:
45/130

"Idiot. He got what was coming to him." Fern muttered from the cover of brambles as she watched Bracken's belly get torn open, though she didn't mean it. That was an awful way to die. It wasn't just like getting your throat pierced; getting sliced open like that was long and slow and excruciating. She wouldn't wish that on her own enemy. Sleet nodded silently in agreement.

"And now his watch has ended." Sleet said solemnly, although she looked just as bored and disinterested. If truth be told, Bracken was a stickler. Any of the group surviving the raid probably wouldn't miss him. "We ought to avenge him. His kits will want his killer's blood." She cocked her head. "More importantly, her face bugs me. Let's just tear her throat out."

"Sounds like a swell idea." Fern purred, much more chipper now. "On three... Two... One!"

The two she-cats, on cue, burst out of the bushes and towards the big and menacing looking she-cat. Sleet yowled loudly and tackled her to the ground while Fern slashed at any exposed fur she saw.

Sleet used Leap-and-Hold.
Dewstar is stunned for 2 turns.
-17 HP
-10 SP

Fern used Front Paw Strike.
-17 HP
-10 SP

Dewstar:
86/265

Sleet:
45/130

Fern:
45/130

A mournful wail came from across camp as Peach ceased moving. "Bastard!" a rogue cried, starting into a run. Once he was in jumping distance, he lunged at the warrior and bowled into him with all his strength. "I'll kill you!"

Ruddy snarled, not far behind. Peach had been a sweet soul. He set his eyes on the young cat she had been fighting before the Clan cat savage had jumped in and ended her. Peach's revenge. The rogue charged and leapt onto the apprentice's back. "Gods judge you harshly." he hissed into her ear before slamming her head hard into the ground.

Thistle and Ruddy used Run-and-Tackle.
+5 HP
-22 HP
-10 SP

Tigertooth:
68/110

Thistle:
45/130

Splotchpaw:
0/70

Ruddy:
45/130

Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 19:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 19:39

The member 'Sleepy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2, 1, 5

Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 20:07

Spottedfeather felt a sudden weight on her and smacked to the ground. Her senses were lost and she struggled to regain them. She shook her head, focusing on her new opponent.

Nightpaw groaned, hearing the fighting and screeches of cats. He didn't want to get up, he felt ashamed. His injuries. He looked up, seeing Swiftpaw defend him against a rogue. His mind hazed as he saw more and more cats. But one came up and smashed into Swiftpaw, knocking him away. Nightpaw snapped out of his daze, glaring at his opponents back. He had to help, even if he was injured, but had to at least distract the cat. He gripped the tail that was swishing in his face and pulled with all his might, his body groaning with protest.

Nightpaw used Tail Yank on Rain, dealing 10 damage and using 10 stamina. Rain is stunned for 1 turn.

Nightpaw: 15/50 *Because he is injured*

Rain: 35/130

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 12:45

Tigertooth was suddenly toppled over, a sore pain in his side where he was tackled by a rogue. Once the warrior snapped back into reality after seeing his claws flooded with blood, he gave a cold stare to the rogue. "She got what she deserved," he hissed through gritted teeth, "No one attacks ThunderClan and gets away with it!"
The warrior flipped and got free from Thistle's grip and ran a couple paces, trying to trick the rogue - he did a lot of battle practice on these moves as an apprentice. Tigertooth ran back, aiming a blow at Thistle.

Tigertooth used Lightning Strike, -24 HP, -35 Stamina

Tigertooth:
68/110 Hp
Thistle:
21/130 Hp
Ruddy:
42/130 Hp

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 14:49

"Nah, I don't feel like it. How about you?" Adderpaw hissed with a taunting grin to rile the tom up. He ducked under the larger cat and twisted. The warrior code may say not to kill cats, but you blood-thirsty rogues are exceptions, unfortunately for you. He thought, slicing his claws harshly through Apollo's stomach, as hard and deep as possible. He raked back, leaping out behind him, though staggering a little from his own injuries, one claw still hooked in fur as fell. He tore it out, spraying blood from the enemy's wound. Adderpaw swished his tail and crept around to the front of the rogue, glaring at him. "I wonder where cruel, bloody rogues go when they die?" He spat quietly in Apollo's face, pushing him over with a paw. "Now lay there and rot."

Adderpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 15 points of damage to Apollo and using up 10 stamina points.
Apollo is no longer able to battle.
Apollo was killed!

Adderpaw

5/20(HP)
50/80(SP)

Apollo
0/45(HP)
135/140(SP)
Killed by Adderpaw

Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 1voydRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 2gy1qubRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksRaiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 15:28

Rainspot hissed at the pain at her belly, and stood over the collapsed tom. She whispered, barely audible over the overwealming sound of battle. "I'll give you one kindness. Don't worry, your death will be quick." A calm expression came over her face, though her chocolate eyes were still ablaze. Raising a dark sheathed paw, she crashed it on his head, instantly killing him.

Rainspot used Front Paw Blow, dealing 17 damage and killing Nettles.

Rainspot- 26/160

Nettles is now dead. 0/120

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 15:52

"Any time. She's just lucky I showed mer-" Spottedflight was cut off mid-sentence as a cat landed on her back, pressing her to the ground. She struggled, but it seemed futile.
Spottedflight Is stunned Zero more turns

Flamepaw didn't waste any time. He used the shock from his little stunt to slip underneath the other cat and claw at her belly. They defied the warrior code, they're rouges. Death is meant for them, he thought as he ripped her to shreds until his claws were coated in her blood and he had to use his hind legs to push her away. He got up then, slowly due to exhaustion. He looked around the clearing, seeing all the fighting. It looked like his clan was winning, but he couldn't be sure.

Flamepaw used Belly-Rake, dealing 15 damage and costing 10 stamina. Oriole can no longer fight. Oriole has been killed by Flamepaw
Flamepaw:
3hp/50sp

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 18:54

Dawnpaw looked around the camp for a rouge to find. She quickly noticed a black Tom stealing from the fresh kill pile, a few fox lengths away. Furious, Dawnpaw snarled at the cat known as sprout, " leave Thunderclan alone, you pile of fox dung!" As the rouge turned toward Dawnpaw, she slashed out at him with unsheathed claws with all the strength she could muster up.

Dawnpaw used front paw strike on sprout, dealing 14 damage costing 10 stamina

Dawnpaw- 20/70
Sprout- 35/140
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders! [Site Event]   Raiders! [Site Event] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiders! [Site Event]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next