Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wandering (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Rookpaw walked along the edge of Sunningrocks. She knew it was Riverclan territory but she felt like sunbathing. She knew that if any Riverclan cat smelled the strong scent of Thunderclan that came off her, it wouldn't be good. But, curiosity got the best of her and Rookpaw stepped out into Sunningrocks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:56 pm

It had been the first time in quite a while that Cinderfur had made it to Sunningrocks. She had actually avoided it as much as possible ever since the flood, mainly because she hasn't been able to see the rocks whenever she visited for the past few days. Actually, she had not even been near her own camp in fear of seeing nothing but destruction and dead bodies. She had been certain that everything was still flooded... up until now. After hiding out at Fourtrees since she was able to make it off of her little solitary island where. the waters calmed down, she was shocked to see the flood practically gone now, and the sight of another cat on Sunningrocks was an absolute relief. But it did not change the fact that the cat on the rocks was Thunderclan. "What are you doing you mouse brain?" She hissed as she ran up to the edge of the river and stopped. "You're trespassing!"
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Rookpaw practically jumped out of her fur at the appearance of another cat. The black apprentice growled. "What are you going to do about it?" she threatened, her silver eyes flashing. The cat reeked of Riverclan and was older than Rookpaw but the smaller she-cat didn't care, she would defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:43 pm

"We are going to chase you out." a deep growl camp from Stormclaw, who had seen the small black cat appear out of Thunderclan territory, onto Sunningrocks. "You don't belong here, this is our territory." the big tom padded closer to the small cat, making a shadow onto her already dark fur.

OOC: Do you want Spottedfeather in here? o3o

Rook

Aries Buffalo

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:02 am

OOC: Oh geez!! Yes please!!

Rookpaw growled at the tom. "I'm not afraid of you. And this should be Thunderclan territory." she said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:39 am

That voice... Cinderfur knew who that was, and it was almost too much relief when she had heard it. Turning around, she looked at Stormclaw and almost felt weak from how happy she was to see someone else from Riverclan. She had almost given up on the fact that they were able to make it out of camp before drowning, but here was Stormclaw looking almost like he did before it even happened. "Stormclaw!" she cried before immediately remembering the situation that they just happened to be in. If the tom were here, that had to mean that he wasn't the only one, especially if he was still protecting the borders. There had to be others at camp, and so she wasn't just going to let this lousy Thunderclan apprentice sit on Riverclan's territory. "'Should' and 'is' are two completely different things," she responded before looking down at the water just in front of her feet. The water anymore was just a terrifying, swirling abyss of destruction to her, but she knew that she would have to get over that. She was Riverclan, after all. They lived in the water! Taking a deep breath, she quickly tried to get over her rising fear. "Don't make me come over there," she hissed, even though Stormclaw was already on his way over.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Rookpaw stood tall. She knew she wasn't as strong as the two Warriors, but she was small and fast. She had doubts about not bringing anyone. 'Starclan, help me out here.' she thought. She knew it was hopeless though.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:11 pm

"Back off!"

Adderpaw leaped out of the bushes, climbing up and standing between Rookpaw and Stormclaw. "Don't lay a claw on her, or you'll be dealing with all of Thunderclan!" He hissed. He had run ahead of his mother, Spottedfeather, who was also on the way. He had heard some hissing--along with his adopted-sister's voice--when he had decided to do a bit of lone-hunting, and had gone back to get his mother.

"CINDEERRRFURRRR!" Suddenly Stormpaw leaped out towards her clanmate who had gone missing during the flood. She tackled her, before suddenly realizing the situation. Scrambling to her paws, the happy apprentice glanced up to see Stormclaw and some Thunderclan apprentices in a hissy-fight.
"Sorry, I didn't know something was happening, I just got really excited." She whispered to Cinderfur, putting on an apologetic look before turning to the situation at hand...paw, whatever. She bounded over to the base of the rocks in case Stormclaw needed back-up. The spunky silver she-cat had followed him as usual, as she was more eager to learn from the tom than even her own mentor, who was the leader. Probably because Reedstar was always busy and Stormclaw was always like a role-model to her. Oh, right, the situation.
Stormpaw growled at the apprentices, but before she could snap at them to get out, she suddenly caught more Thundeclan smell. "I think...Is there more cats on the way?" She hissed suddenly, looking at the border.

Wandering (OPEN) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWandering (OPEN) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWandering (OPEN) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWandering (OPEN) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Wandering (OPEN) 1voydWandering (OPEN) 2gy1qubWandering (OPEN) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWandering (OPEN) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:19 pm

"Adderpaw, what are you doing here?" Rookpaw demanded. As much as she cared for her younger adoptive brother, she couldn't have him defending her when she was capable. She stepped up beside him and hissed at Stormclaw.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:51 pm

"Oh, if you don't get off our rocks, i'll lay more than one claw on both of you." he growled, even though he was one to be a silent most of the time, he had to protect what was Riverclans. He saw another figure come out of the forest, slowing padding forward, her long fur making her look bigger than she was. She looked actually intimidating, even though it was a soft-looking she-cat, she had an intense glare on her face. It was Spottedfeather, Thunderclan's deputy.

"Now, I wont let you hurt these apprentices, not before attacking me. And everyone knows a queen is viscous when protecting her young." Spottedfeather growled, coming onto the warm rocks. She stepped in front of both her kits, going right in Stormclaws face. "Now, are we going to do this the easy, or hard way." she smiled, using fake niceness.

OOC: Wow, this turned hostile XD

Last edited by Rose on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:57 pm

OOC: Go Spottedfeather!

Rookpae gulped and looked at Adderpaw. "You brought Spottedfeather?!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Adderpaw flicked his ear. "I didn't know what we were dealing with until now. Give me a break, we're saving your behind here." He huffed, eyes glittering in amusement. He looked over at Stormclaw and the others. "Yeah, she made a stupid mistake of coming over here, but are you really going to outnumber and hurt a young apprentice?" The tom challenged, a harsh glare directed right at the Riverclan cats. "It's a pathetic and cowardly tactic. Where's your dignity? Did you leave it in your nest?"

Stormpaw unsheathed her claws. "I'm an apprentice too! And Stormclaw was the only one advancing!" She flashed back. Though, Stormpaw was the size of a new warrior, one of the eldest apprentices.

Wandering (OPEN) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWandering (OPEN) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWandering (OPEN) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWandering (OPEN) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Wandering (OPEN) 1voydWandering (OPEN) 2gy1qubWandering (OPEN) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWandering (OPEN) StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormimance on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My thing keeps going back on me so I'm like, "Might as well edit it")
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:56 pm

"She's going to kill me." Rookpaw muttered. The black apprentice crouched into a defensive stance, claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:57 pm

OOC: Waits for Shadow o3o

Rook

Aries Buffalo

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:04 pm

OOC: By the way, Rook needs an assessment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (OPEN)   Wandering (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next