Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Streamkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Streamkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 7:21

Mapleclaw hopped onto the willow tree, scanning the camp as she flickered her tail. With Reedstar gone, she knew that she couldn't let things in the Clan fall behind. Hopefully soon she would go and get her lives, but she knew she had to wait. There was always that slim chance that Reedstar would still be alive, but truthfully, would he be stupid enough to show his face again? Mapleclaw had done her duty to StarClan by getting rid of him, and if she failed...She would do it again. Over, and over, until Reedstar was sure to be dead. Even if he had shown up and told the truth of her plot to her Clanmates, she would stop at nothing to make sure her Clan was safe; even if that meant exile for herself. She would take the Clan by force to be leader, if she had to! However...It wasn't time for these thoughts. It was time an apprentice ceremony. "Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" 

Streamkit's apprentice ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 11:48

Streamkit hopped out of the nusery.My ceremony! She squealed.She sat right in front while the other cats gathered, waiting patently for Mapleclaw to call her name.I'm ready.She whispered to herself.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 13:11

Ashpaw looked up from his half-frozen minnow. So, it was time for Streamkit's ceremony already? Before going under the ancient tree, he waited for Minnowpaw. The other apprentice seemed to be Streamkit's best friend, after all.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
lacekittens

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 15:55

She looked around for Minnowpaw.Will he be here for my ceremony?She asked to herself.Non-since,he's always there.She reassured herself.If only Reedstar was here to see me now.She thought.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 11:45

Occ: I was hoping for more to join but I guess this will have to do...

Ic: Mapleclaw cleared her throat, looking at Streamkit. "Streamkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Streampaw. Your mentor will be Silvercloud. I hope Silvercloud will pass down all she knows on to you." The deputy paused, turning her gaze to look at the silver she-cat. "Silvercloud, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Duckstep, and you have shown yourself to be noble and loyal to your Clan. You will be the mentor of Streampaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her."

Streamkit's apprentice ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 12:02

Dipping her head respectfully, Silvercloud whispered a soft thanks before touching noses with her appeentice.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 16:20

OOC: I finally got my computer back so I can type in places now :D

IC: Stormclaw sat to the side, watching the apprentice ceremony go on. He looked to Silvercloud who got the new apprentice. He couldn't complain since he already had one. He wouldn't mind taking another on, but whatever, it was Mapleclaws decision.

lacekittens

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 21:32

Steampaw sat beside Silvercloud, So I guess I am a warrior She thought looking back up at Maplestar.

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's apprentice ceremony   Streamkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Streamkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: