Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Outside the Nursery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
megidork

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit/WindClan Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 6

Outside the Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Outside the Nursery   Outside the Nursery EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Fennelkit's eyes fluttered open and she stretched, cleaning the moss off of her fur before examining her surroundings. Rows and rows of slumbering kits and queens lined the nursery, and the air was silent except for small purrs every now and then. She maneuvered around the cats and marveled at the vast expanse of Riverclan territory. "Amazing..." She trotted out of the nursery to get a closer look.

The air smelled of tainted snow and leftover prey. The trees and wind were still and quiet, as if they were taking a nap also. It looked like barely anything was up at the Riverclan camp.
Back to top Go down
http://dualscarred.deviantart.com
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Nursery   Outside the Nursery EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:36 pm

A silver and white she-cat laid across the top of the snow-covered warrior's den, eyes half-closed. The day had been very uneventful, as had most days been since the camp had been rebuilt after the recent flooding of the river. She could still picture the waters washing away camp and cats alike; Cinderfur was still missing and the gloom of grief still hung over the Clan. Her eyes drifted ever closer to being closed completely to where she would likely fall asleep. Just as a light snore began to drift from the top of the den, it stopped abruptly and Silvershade's eyes shot right open as she was startled by the crunch of paws in the snow, the sudden movement sending small snowfalls off of the warrior's den. She looked around for the source of the sound before she saw a small kit that was halfway blended into the snow, with the only parts visible being the brown marks and the color of her eyes. She gave a small smile at the curiosity of the kit at the snow before standing and stretching for a brief moment. Silvershade jumped down with a loud crunch and trotted through the deep snowdrifts in the direction of the kit. Stopping in front of her, she gave a soft smile. "Hello, little kit. What's your name?" she mewed, raising a nonexistant cat eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
megidork

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit/WindClan Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Nursery   Outside the Nursery EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Fennelkit stared wide-eyed at the stranger in front of her. Just as she was about to reply to her question, her throat became dry, as if a sudden heat wave blasted through it. Nervously looking left and right, she dashed back to the nursery and, disappointed, buried her face in the moss. She didn't make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
http://dualscarred.deviantart.com
lacekittens

lacekittens

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Nursery   Outside the Nursery EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Streamkit woke up to the noise.Fennelkit what are you doing?She hissed low enough to not wake the queens.She rumbled up from her empty nest pawing out of the nursery.She spotted out Cinderfur and pawed over to her.What's up with Fennelkit?She asked puzzled.She shrugged.Then Streamkit tumbled over a small hidden mossball.She flung at it and swiped it to the other side of the camp.She finally got to the small fresh-kill pile.She stared at it...It was barley a pile.She decided not even though she was starving from the long walk from the farm.She padded out one of the minnows from the stream that ran alongside the camp.She consumed it in minutes.Man,I wonder when I'll be an apprentace.She thought impaitentlly.She stared at the slowly rising sun that was almost at the tree line of the few trees that were in the territory.She sat quietly daydreaming about her future.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Nursery   Outside the Nursery EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:49 am

OOC: I'll edit in a post later, but Stream, I have many things to correct you on. (I'm just trying to help you out. Your post has a lot of potential here ;u;)

Fennelkit was barely making any noise (snow crunching isn't loud enough for a cat that's obviously sleeping deeply, Silvershade had fallen asleep about a minute previously) and Silvershade has always been softspoken (when not pointed out as otherwise) so I would suggest having Streamkit just wake up normally (or to the crunch of Silvershade's paws because she's much older than Fennelkit, who wouldn't make more sound than a pen dropping, however it was quiet) Cinderfur is still missing in this topic, and the Clan has had plenty of time from the flood to this topic to have a chance to restock the fresh kill pile with fish from the river, as in this topic it's been a couple of weeks, and I believe the river has yet to freeze (as far as I know). The river that surrounds the camp is considered outside of the camp so a kit cannot visit it so I would edit it out. A kit could not catch a fish regardless because odds are they haven't been taught how. Also, there is a space between a punctuation mark and the next sentence and dialogue is surrounded by quotation marks. (I have clarified the time-related shiz with Mome (megidork) >u>)
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Nursery   Outside the Nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside the Nursery
Page 1 of 1