Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 15:55

Specklefur arose gracefully from her nest, a yawn escaping her maw, heat from her nest instantly leaving, it was a pity she had to get up from her warm, furry- wait furry?! Specklefur let off a startled screech, violently reacting by pouncing on the tom that lay right in her nest, her eyes soon adjusting, recognizing her friend Tigertooth, the most annoying baby-ish friend she regretted having, but still liked.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 15:59

Tigertooth shot up out of his nest, his glowing amber eyes filled with suprise as he looked at the startled Specklefur. His eyes softened as he set his gaze on her. "Oh... hey, Specklefur," he purred.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:01

"Oh hey my butt!" She hissed, glaring down the tom, ears against her cranium "What are you doing in my nest?" She snapped, looking as if she was going to tear the tom apart limb from limb.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:13

Tigertooth stretched himself out of the nest, giving his foot a shake as he looked up at Specklefur with innocent eyes. "Dunno, must've rolled over during the night while we were sleeping." He gave the she-cat a mischevious smile as he stepped closer to her. "Why? Does it 'bother' you?" he purred playfully, his whiskers twitching.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:17

"It very much bothers me, a ton at that." She spat softly, backing a little away from the younger tom, a look of disgust painting her face.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:22

Tiggertooth shrugged as he started grooming his paw. "Whatever," he mewed, "you act like you didn't wantnme in your nest, but that's not the case." He gave Specklefur a smile as he yawned.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:26

"Very funny kittypet, I never wanted you in my nest in the first place, and you being a kittypet you are you won't survive leaf-bare without me!" She hissed, taking place and looming over the tom, trying her best to intimidate.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:30

Tigertooth gave Specklefur a chuckle as he nudged her on the shoulder. "Yeah, yeah, and I guess that's why I was made warrior before you?" he retorted, his strikingeyes sparkling with amusement.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:33

"I was suspended because I had to rescue your big butt down a tree, it was either save you and not get in-trouble or don't save you and regret it constantly with no one in my future to love" She snapped, lifting up a paw and attempting to strike him in the face, seemingly hard but actually quite gently.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:36

"Well, I wouldn't say there would be no one to love," he mumbled to her, his eyes softening as he looked at Specklepaw.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:38

"Oh? there surely is someone I love but he certainly isn't a kittypet" She smirked, her maw twitching differently in a genuine smile, keeping her glare hard though.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:42

"Your Clan?" he huffed, returning Specklepaw's glare. "The way you talk makes you sound like you're helpless, y'know," he sighed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:45

"Oh, maybe I am helpless, but this tom can most likely fix me?" She pondered, brushing against the tom, a small unfamiliar rumble rising in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:47

Tigertooth brushed up against Specklefur. "I don't know, but maybe we can find out if you give him a chance," he purred.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 16:51

She let off a slightly louder purr. "Anyways, let us go hunting" She growled suddenly, totally disrupting the rare moment, heading quickly with a slight trot out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme   Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigurthooth and Specklefur sort of rhyme
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next