Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Specklefur's Elder Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Specklefur's Elder Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 17:46

Spottedstar climbed Highrock as the sun peaked at midday. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" She called as usual. However, this day's meeting would bring a different ceremony than normal. This would be the first time she ever did this ceremony.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 17:51

Specklefur slowly limped out, her head hung low as she made her way to where she had last sat, when she had been appointed a warrior. But the nostalgia didn't last for this was the worst decision Specklefur had to make, retiring. She never did think she would have lasted so long which had only made this all the more painful, shifting to sit in some semblance of pride and strength she let her eyes wander around the camp.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 19:20

The sullen Fawnwillow wearily padded to the call, after the tragic death of her mate nothing could lift her spirits. Sitting she resided to stare at her dainty white paws, sadly she looked to Specklefur, her once bright focused green eyes were now dull and seemingly lifeless. Obvious the depression had taken it's toll on her, stealing her once youthful, kit-like personality.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 21:50

Foxfang trotted out to sit by the long-furred she-cat. Oh how they would miss her in the warriors' den. Maybe he'd join her in a moon or two, time was pressing down on him as well.

Darkpaw looked up from her partially eaten mouse to sit with her parents, yellow eyes bright and still cheerful although her mother would be moving into the elders' den.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 22:24

Spottedstar looked down at the she-cat who stepped forward farther than the rest of the Clan. "Specklefur," She began, "is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?" She gave a sad looks towards her former apprentice, remember how she had to take over her training from Feathertail, but she felt no different as if she was her own. She would miss having the she-cat in battle along side her.

OOC: Isn't this sad for anyone else ;-;

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 22:27

Specklefur, forcing herself boldly to her feet in her own final stand she gave a nod before meowing. "Yes, it is." Refusing to meet the eyes of her mate and kittens and anyone else other than her leader, she didn't want them to be around for her ceremony but there was nothing she could do.

OOC: I cri evertim
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 22:30

She dipped her head slightly in acknowledgement to her answer. "Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest." Spottedstar jumped from the rock and gently touched her nose to Specklefur's, as opposed to the typical action of resting her muzzle on her head. "ThunderClan is lucky to have had as good a warrior as you, Specklefur." She missed the ceremony and looked at the new elder. "Thank you Specklefur, you were beside me in every battle and by my side as good as any deputy"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 22:34

Specklefur didn't say anything more other than to say a 'thank you', taking in a sharp inhale she briefly pressed her own nose against Spottedstars and turned around. Again not meeting any of their eyes as she quietly limped into the elders den, tail wavering from its position held high to a pitiful drag.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 15:00

Fawnwillow dipped her head in respect, she and the she-cat had often quarreled but their wasn't any time for grudges. Cautiously she padded into the elders den, a place she hadn't wandered into since she was an apprentice. Her eyes took in the gloomy den until she found Specklefur making herself comfortable, softly, her voice cracking with loss she asked. "Specklefur, do you need moss or anything? I know very well you can get it yourself but I've nothing to do..I feel like grief is killing me slowly.. How do you cope with loss so well?" She whispered, she glanced up her green eyes dark.

OOC~ @ john Watson didn't know where to put this but I kinda want them to be friends or nicer together

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 15:54

OOC: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t20057-insufferable You can post it here or make a new topic for just us))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specklefur's Elder Ceremony   Specklefur's Elder Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Specklefur's Elder Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Elder Ceremonies-
Jump to: