Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 6:33

Silvercloud slipped out from the warriors den, careful not to awaken any other late sleepers. Her whiskers brushed one side of the entrance to the den and made her way to pick a small fish from their food supply; and realized that this Leaf-Bare they had been blessed with much more prey then usual; and the clan seemed to stay active, well-fed and fit. Dropping the fish off to Leafstream; who shared a den with no other cat, Silvercloud then picked up a pace to sit on one of the few oak trees that Riverclan had, and it was a task to get up the tree, as the young warrior was built to swim instead of climb. With the tingling feeling of that she may be trusted with an apprentice at any time, the silver tabby was trying her best to be more outgoing with her clan, yet she had no luck doing so at this time, which really hurt her to know that she would be the least likely to be invited to patrols and to have a meal shared. But then her thoughts rested to Starclan, and her wonder at how they remain friendly to everyone; and try to cope with the threats of the Place of No Stars, the place that Silvercloud believed the cats who had caused a terrible event without accident would go, yet it was just a wondered mystery to many. Yet still in her head she heard about the rumors that this place was true, and that when there were clouds over the moon all night, Starclan was battling those cats. But with her head full of wonder, Silvercloud kept her thoughts to herself in hope to receive answers and strengthen her bond with her ancestors who watched over the clans happily.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 6:42

Lichencloud had gone out for some herbs. Usually, he took Silvercloud with him, but she was still sleeping when he left and he didn't feel the need to wake her. Anyway, Lichencloud had gone out to retrieve the water mint he and Silvercloud had discovered a few nights ago. He hadn't taken it all, just a few leaves to make sure they had enough in an emergency. They were placed carefully in his jaws, preventing him from calling out when he saw his good friend clumsily climb an oak tree. In a rush, he placed the cargo down on a flat rock (in the manner to dry) and followed her up. He had an even greater trouble than the small cat, but after a few tries he managed to fall in a panting heap besides Silvercloud. "I'm not trained for this."

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Aftermath B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 7:05

Slightly startled with the unexpected surprise of Lichencloud besides her, Silvercloud just let our a huff of amusement, and her gaze spotted the water mint, but didn't fix her soft green eyes upon it. Briefly touching her nose against her friends cheek in greeting, she chuckled at his comment. "Well, we're certainly not Thunderclan cats, but we still have some way of getting into trees." The tabby's soft voice was another problem that she didn't like about herself; she was too quiet. But she was glad that it wasn't booming so everyone heard it, so she was glad for that. Pushing negative thoughts aside, Silvercloud looked down at the camp that had been started to be reconstructed. The elders den and nursery were already secure, as the clan wanted to get Leafstream, the queens and their kits, situated before the others due to their vulnerability to the diseases with the cold weather. "How are things in your den, Lichencloud? I have to say that it's quite crowded in the warriors den, but it offers much warmth."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 11:44

Lichencloud shrugged slightly. "They're starting to rebuild my den next. I've been working in the nursery." he let out a small huff. "The kits stay away from most of my stuff, but it's still a hassle." He stopped, shrugging again. "But oh well. It is what StarClan wanted."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Aftermath B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 12:07

Silvercloud nodded, and looked at her silver paws. "Whats it like, rarely sharing a den with someone other than the ill? I would feel lonely almost all the time, how do you manage?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 7:13

Lichencloud tilted his head, thinking. "I think of it in the way that if there is no other cat in the den, other than the ones who are ill, they can not mess it up. Besides, StarClan is always there for me. I am never truly alone." he nodded, satisfied with his response.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Aftermath B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 7:33

With a nod in response, Silvercloud daringly placed her head on Lichencloud's shoulder, as her height allowed it. Making sure the large branch still balanced, the young warrior softly purred. "True, but kits will sneak in one way or another, Lichencloud. Every great medicine cat has something to keep him oe her going." She continued a soft, low purr and looked at the remnants of the medicine den, and understood why he took shelter there.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 8:52

Lichencloud let out a small purr, shrugging. "You know I am not the fondest of kits, Silvercloud." A small laughed escaped his lips. "I remember when you were a little kit and you snuck into my den with your little friends."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Aftermath B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 11:10

She pawed at him. "They were not my friends! They followed me and I still stay away from them for it!" She retorted, pouting with an innocent look on her face. "I only went in there because of the smell!" The tabby added, beig serious but lightening up afterwards. "I would still be shrunked away from a lotmore cats if you hadn't caught me, Lichencloud."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014 - 20:11

Lichencloud let out a soft purr. "Oh, Silvercloud. Don't go thinking that way. I'm sure you would have made other friends without me." He nodded, licking her cheek. "StarClan would have been with you, always."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Aftermath B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 6:01

Silvercloud's eyes softly lit up. "I appreciate your belief in me, Lichencloud... and I am sure you would be driven mad by the kits without someone to keep you on your feet. RiverClan doesn't need their medicine cat driven crazy, you know." She purred, lightly battinghim in a playful way.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 19:43

A small laugh shook his body. "Yes, an insane medicine cat would be too crazy for RiverClan." he agreed.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Aftermath B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014 - 5:18

Looking around camo, her eyes rested towards the entrance, and her heart squeezed. "I do hope no other cat dies from this flood, we've had enough death and injury for one moon." She said, worry clouding her eyes. "But, at least we have our most important ranks filled, so we shouldn't panic." The silver cat purred, swishing her tail as it brushed away any loose hair from her thin pelt. "I wish I had such a thick pelt like yours, StarClan knows Leaf-bare won't treat me well."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 16:24

Lichencloud brushed his fur closer to her. "Well, I'm sorry. My pelt is mine."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Aftermath B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 8:12

Silvercloud giggled softly, purring afterwards. "I can see why."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Empty

Back to top Go down