Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: -------------------   Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Dec 2013 - 17:02

Last edited by xiinos on Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2014 - 12:41

"Thanks Soulkit. I hadn't really thought of that before..." Cormorantkit purred lightly. "Hurry up Silverkit!"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JGgdMsS Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JGg3TFt  Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JGg3GK7 Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JGg2WjR

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JcTsSP1  Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JcnAVnI Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Grub_f10Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Silverflame

Silverflame

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Jan 2014 - 21:36

"Okay, keep your fur on," Silverkit mewed teasingly. The little she-kit pawed the ball into the air and watched it soar. She waited for one of the other kits to hit it, purring in delight.
Back to top Go down
http://silverflame44.tumblr.com
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 10:41

"I've got it!" Cormorant called. And for once, she did get it. She didn't stumble over something stupid like her own paws or, even worse, nothing at all. Instead it was one big leap in the air and a swift swat at the mossball, sending flying to Soulkit.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JGgdMsS Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JGg3TFt  Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JGg3GK7 Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JGg2WjR

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JcTsSP1  Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JcnAVnI Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Grub_f10Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 10:53

Scorchkit leaped from the camp entrance and grabbed the ball pf mpss from the air. "At .east I did something brave." He meowed and sat down. He threw the moss ball up and whacked is woth a black paw, sending it zooming through the air towards Silverkit.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Silverflame

Silverflame

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 11:01

Silverkit caught it, barely, and glared at Scorchkit. "There's a difference between being brave and being a mouse-brained fool!" The little she-kit stopped talking before she could say anything else and tossed the mossball high in the air towards Soulkit.
Back to top Go down
http://silverflame44.tumblr.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 12:21

Sorchkit smirked and leaped into the air, intercepting the pass. He hit it with his tail over to Cormorantkit, ignoring Silverkit's protest. "There's a diference between being cowardly and brave."

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 12:52

"I don't even see what's so brave about any of that." Redpaw huffed as he padded back into camp, dropping a rat on the fresh-kill pile. "You're just picking on your younger denmates, snake-brain. Sounds cowardly to me."

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 1voydKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 2gy1qubKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:00

"You're the one who scratched a kit." Scorchkit retorted, flicking his right ear which had a notch in it. "You're telling me off for 'picking' on my denmates, when you picked on someone a rank lower than you. Some life." Scrchkit smirked and sat down, licking his paw he drew it over the black ear with a notch in it.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:08

Redpaw narrowed his eyes. "What? I simply went to get you and found you scrambling in a bramble bush. How do you think I got this patch of fur missing on my shoulder, other than trying to get you out?" He snapped, a warning in his glare that only Scorchkit would understand. If anyone figured out what actually went down, they'd both be in big trouble. Not to mention Scorchkit was basically an apprentice. It was about time someone taught him a lesson, and some of his denmates would probably agree.

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 1voydKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 2gy1qubKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksKit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:27

"But seriously, giving a kit a scar for life? Is that what you go around doing?" Scorchkit taunted rather loudly. The dark grey kit/apprentice grinned at Redpaw as cats in camp turned their heads around at the loid meow.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:41

Ooc: Try not to control the other clan members o3o
Also you do realize you attacked him as well, right? xD

Ic: "But seriously, what the heck are you talking about? Blaming me for something that doesn't even make sense just because you hate me, even after I helped you out back there, is a new low even for you!" Redpaw retaliated, glaring at Scorchkit.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:47

OOC; Just saying but if someone said something rather loud, cats in camp would notice though. And, yes, but red is an apprentice, so an app hurting a kit... You are free to say that scorch hurt red, you know.

IC; "You didn't save me, I was perfectly fine. Plus, you're the one who came after me, I was going to go back anyway." Scorchkit huffed and licked his black paw, glaring at Redpaw.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 16:23

Ooc: They'd both still get in a ton of trouble .3.; Which is why he's not saying what actually happened.

Ic: "Perfectly fine? Yeah okay. I came after you because I saw you wander out of the camp. Kits can't leave the camp on their own." Redpaw hissed, getting rather annoyed at this whole conversation. "You probably would have gotten lost and killed by a rat or snake if I didn't come get you."

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: -------------------   Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 18:19

Last edited by xiinos on Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.    Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit doing stuff. Join if you want.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next