Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadow paws Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow claws

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 2

Shadow paws Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Shadow paws Introduction   Shadow paws Introduction EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 11:47

In the deep part of shadow clan territory Lies Shadow claws where he lays with his midnight black fur next to him lies his partner Dark Paw, Before we get that far before the shadow clan entrance is a twoleg, Shadow claws got up and woke his partner up and when he woke him up Dark claws looked at a nearby bird nest which he jumped up hoping to get a bird which he fell down the tree and landed in a thorn bush Shocked Ghost "wow when will you learn you just can get a bird?" Dark paw got out of the bush and as soon as he got out he said" when will you stop having to get a bird for me?" Shadow Claws rolled his eyes and said "when you get a bird." Dark paw said" excactly and how do i get to the point where i can?" Shadow paw Seemed highly annoyed with the fact he was right "oh yeah?, when will you stop landing in the bush?" Shadow claws said, Dark paw get the thorns off him "when i get a bird that's when" Blank Hamu "and you just described what?" Dark paw rolled his eyes " how..." he couldn't finish his sentence when he found out he was about to say how he lands in a thorn bush Blank Shadow claws moved his paw as in to say go on tell me just then a twoleg walked through the bush they both hissed at it and then chased it after a bunch of scratching and biting the twoleg fell to the ground Dark paw stared at it like he just caught a bird Shocked Shadow claws broke out laughing "you should see the look on your face you look like a toad" Dark wolf walked back to their little blank area of the forest "good night shadow claw" with shadow claw still laughing "good night sport"

And that's the end of my introduction
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Shadow paws Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow paws Introduction   Shadow paws Introduction EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 12:05

Hello and welcome to WCC! :D I'm really glad that you seem to be interested in roleplaying with us, but first you will need to read our Rules and then Create a Cat! Once you have done that, your creation will be approved by an admin or a mod and you can get to roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Shadow paws Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: