Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Music Tastes

Go down 
+4
Jay
Ebby
King Falcon I
Sleepy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Music Tastes   Music Tastes EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 11:28

This is an excuse for me to shove all my favorite songs and bands in your faces. Feel free to do the same.

Favorite Albums: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band || Magical Mystery Tour || Revolver || Abbey Road || Let it Be

Favorite Songs: Green Grass and High Tides || Stairway to Heaven || Voodoo Child || All Along the Watchtower || Knocking on Heaven's Door || House of the Rising Sun || Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood || Light My Fire || People are Strange || Alabama Song || Break on Through || Let it Be || Here Comes the Sun || Eleanor Rigby || I'm Only Sleeping || Money || Swing Life Away || Viva La Vida || Like The Angel || Paper Wings || Heaven Knows

AND TEN BILLION MORE I FORGOT I HAVE TOO MANY FAVORITES I KNOW SHUT UP ;-;

Music Tastes I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes   Music Tastes EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 13:25

Favorite Albums: A Beautiful Lie || A Different Kind of Pain || Break the Cycle || Dear Agony || Disclaimer II || L.D. 50

Favorite Songs (1960s): California Dreamin' || Don't Worry Baby || House of the Rising Sun || She's Not There || Sunshine of Your Love || Unchained Melody || You Keep Me Hangin' On || Young Girl

Favorite Songs (1970s): Carry on Wayward Son || Dust in the Wind || Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) || Sultans of Swing

Favorite Songs (1980s): (I Just) Died in Your Arms || The Living Daylights || Love is a Battlefield || On the Dark Side

Favorite Songs (1990s): Disarm || Fred Bear || Hangar 18 || Love, Hate, Love || Nobody Loves Me || Reading My Eyes || Something in the Way || The Unforgiven II

Favorite Songs (2000s): Always || Casualty || Cure My Tragedy || Dead Carolina || Driven Under || Dust to Dust || Fancy Things || Fabricated || Hallelujah || I Was Buried in Mount Pleasant Cemetery || Killtank || No Jesus Christ || Not Enough || Slowly Turning || Soil's Song || Valentine's Day || What About Now || World Ain't Right

Favorite Songs (2010s): Down by the Water || Gold Cobra || The Other Side || The Park || Roses

Last edited by The Caledonian Falcon on Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes   Music Tastes EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:32

I just went down my playlist and picked out my favs. xD

Favorite Songs: So Contagious || Kiss it All Better || My Love || Shelter || Blue Jeans || Breathe Easy || Death's Song || Love the Way You Lie || When I'm Gone || Kiss Me Slowly || Here Without You || Earthquake [Dubstep Remix] || While My Guitar Gently Weeps [LOVE] || Monster [Nightcore, Dubstep Remix] || Poison || Moscow Beat [Dubstep Remix] || Dog Days are Over || Bulletproof || Circles [Dubstep Remix] || Without You || Little Talks || Listen to Your Heart || I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing || I'm Already There || Hurry Up & Save Me || Probably Wouldn't Be This Way || Some Say Love || Pieces || Teardrops of My Guitar || The Unforgiven

AAANDDD THEN THERE'S GAME MUSIC which I love just as much. ;~;

Caged Heart || Painful History || Moment of Decision || Manuella's Lullaby || Frog's Theme Remix || Yearnings of the Wind || And then the Remix of that lul || Singing Mountain || World Revolution || Ada's Theme || A Moment of Relief || Berceuse || Insanity's Palace || The Suspended Doll || Monster || Dearly Beloved [BBS] || Yeul's Theme || Prayer x Cathedral Remix || Wisona Remix || The Other Promise || Sora's Theme || Kairi's Theme || Xion's Theme || Enter the Darkness || RSE Vs. Elite Four || RSE Wild Pokemon || RSE Trainer Music || B/W Final Gym Pokemon || B/W Team Plasma || Tetris || Cipher Peon Battle

i think.
i think that's it.
i luff music wai too much.

Music Tastes PDt1Qqd Music Tastes Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Fourtreez on Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes   Music Tastes EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:39

Favorite Albums: This Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In) || Minus the Machine || A Deathgrip on Yesterday || World We View || Innocence and Instinct || Phenomenon || Humanity (Vol. 1-4)

Favorite Songs: To Return || Well Enough Alone || Revenge || One More Day || Don't Fight It || Knives || Shoot It Out || The Autumn Effect || Anthem of the Lonely || The Void || Say It || Maybe It's You || Hurt || Bring Me To Life || A Secret Calling || Giving My Life || All Fall Down || The Butcher || A Solitary Existance || Tin Man || Not So Hollywood || The Theft || We Stand Up || 2nd Sucks || Buried Beneath || Out From Under || Same Disease || The Rescue || Every Other Song On My iPod (460+)

Don't like rock songs? Have some ballads and/or acoustics! :D

Take It All Away || Nothing and Everything || A Lifetime || Bend the Bracket || Prima Donna || Forever Fields (Sowing Season) || So Long, Goodbye || Through The Iris (Acoustic) || Silhouette of Life || My Friend || Darkness Meets The Day

Last edited by Jayson on Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 12:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes   Music Tastes EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:11

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes   Music Tastes EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:37

Back to top Go down
Chthonia

Chthonia

Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 85

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes   Music Tastes EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 10:21

I have too many songs to list D;
Here are the bands:

•Tegan and Sara
•Florence + the Machine
•30 Seconds to Mars
•Sleeping with Sirens
•Falling in Reverse
•Evanescence
•Tiësto
•Secondhand Serenade
•Metric
•Yeah Yeah Yeahs
•My Chemical Romance
•Paramore

..and Parry Gripp. YES.

Last edited by Ivyleaf on Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes   Music Tastes EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 15:17

Favorite Band (Link will be to their favorite song of mine):
Florence + The Machine Blue Oyster Cult
The Beatles
ACDC
Matthias
Weird Al
Areosmith
Black Sabbath
MandoPony
Led Zeppelin
Dragonforce
Queen
My Chemical Romance
Josh Turner
Sugerland

Favorite Songs (Don't have a band or the only song I know by the band):
Bloody Tears
Stamp on the Ground

I'm sure I could think of more bands if I really thought about it. But I really have the same taste in music as my siblings (as I grew up listening to it because of them) so we all have pretty good taste in music!

Music Tastes ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Tastes   Music Tastes Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Tastes
Page 1 of 1