Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackkit's mind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Clan/Rank : kit
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 195

Blackkit's mind. Empty
PostSubject: Blackkit's mind.   Blackkit's mind. EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:15

Blackkit awoke from his slumber in the nursery. He realized he awoke just before dawn. He creep slowly out of the den into the open clearing. The faint glow of light engulfed him in its warmth. Even though warmth reached him he still felt a sharp chill down his spine. The light vanished and a screech pierced his ears as if a cat had been ripped in two by a badger. Blackkit blinked his eyes to adjust to the darkness. When he tried walking forward he got thrown back a fox length. His mind was swirling with images of bloodshed, pain, grief, and betrayal. Blackkit struggled to get to his paws. Once up all hey could see were stars. One by one they vanished all except one, one bright star which came ever so closer. It stopped a tail length away from Blackkit's snout. Fear fell upon the kit like a stake threw the heart. The star burst with a blaze of colors. But after what seemed to be a moon scarlet red overtook all the surroundings. A pounding began to shake the small kits body. "Blackkit what are you doing here." mewed a voice from far away. "Blackkit get up and get back to the nursery now." this time a much harsher tone to the voice. "Blackkit can't you hear?" sympathy over took the voice now. Blackkit relaxed his muscles and tried to open his eyes. He used all the might that he had and finally he opened them to the faint light of dawn overlooking the camp once again. He sat waiting so he could see the mighty Shadowclan warriors he would finally be able to meet.

Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Blackkit's mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's mind.   Blackkit's mind. EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:58

Mallowroot padded forward to the nursery, the fur around his muzzle turning grey with age. He had a bundle of herbs carried lightly in his jaws for the queens in tne nursery. It was pretty much borage so they didn't run out of milk, but he saw Blackkit sitting there, looking a bit sad. "Hey." His mew was muffled by the borage in his jaws.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

Blackkit's mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's mind.   Blackkit's mind. EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 12:39

"Hello." Blackkit mewed. "I'm Blackkit, who might you be?" the kit said with a slight tilt of his head.

Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Blackkit's mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's mind.   Blackkit's mind. EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 12:31

"I'm Mallowroot," the aging tom mewed, setting the borage down in front of him and wrapping his tail over his paws. "I'm the medicine cat, I take care of the sick cats," he explained.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Sagittarius Dragon

Blackkit's mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's mind.   Blackkit's mind. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 12:35

"So you keep everyone alive and healthy?" Blackkit said with awe.

Sponsored content

Blackkit's mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackkit's mind.   Blackkit's mind. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackkit's mind.
Page 1 of 1