Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

BlossomKits ceramonie

Go down 
+2
Dew
BlossomClaw
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

BlossomKits ceramonie Empty
PostSubject: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Blossom sits underneath the high rock as evryone shouts her new name"Blossompaw!Blossompaw!Blossompaw!"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Sorry, but you can't make your own cerimony. It has to be mistpelt or greystream
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 pm

OOC: Or ytour soon to be new dep Windy

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:47 am

ooC; 1. WINDTOOTH IS NEVER ON!!
2. Wish, you can't take control of the site! Just because people voted for him doesn't mean he's the new Deputy! ARE YOU ADMIN?

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 am

Shut it Moonpaw!! I dont care!! We arent going to let this site crash!!!! Plus it was a TIE between Wind and Rain!!! I'm trying to help and you dont want me too? Thats not cool dude. Not cool.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:51 am

I just don't think you should be in charge. It should be shared... Like between Blue, Tart, Jay, Golden, and the other senior members! You're trying to take control▬ AND THAT'S NOT COOL.

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:53 am

I am not!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to help!!!!!!! Now I back down as the seniors take control!!!! Ning may not be a senior but she will help alot!!!!!!!!And the others wil do the bast they can to help also!!!!!!!! And you dont have to do anything. You can sit back like you love doing so much. Go ahead. Relaxe Moonpaw. Watch the cats fix this site. Maybe you'll strik luck and it will crash. In your mind that might be a little cool, in ours, ITS NOT!!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 am

I NEVER SAID I WANTED IT TO CRASH! Goldenfeather is a better deputy then Ning anyway, who isn't a Warrior! I think the Seniors need to step up, with training, ceremonies, and CONTROLLING PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 am

Moonpaw,please dont press this. Fine maybe you dont want it to crash, but it doesnt seem like you want to help. BTW: How is Goldy better that Ning in leadership and kindness? I know Ning. She's strong, kind, loyal, and knowing. Maybe at times she'll get out of hand, but not in a bad way. Goldy, sure she would be good. One thing is that she, according to something I heard which sounds mostly accurate, is quiet and kindda shy. Yeah she is good at being a mentor. Plus, the point of these cats is to do ceremonies. Not to sit and watch the other cats.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:42 pm

wow! I didn't realize it was such a big Deal! I have just been waiting for a while and have been on for longer than a bunch of apprentices Twist for instance...I am the one who asked her to join the site back when i was DawnHeart.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Wishingpaw wrote:
Moonpaw,please dont press this. Fine maybe you dont want it to crash, but it doesnt seem like you want to help. BTW: How is Goldy better that Ning in leadership and kindness? I know Ning. She's strong, kind, loyal, and knowing. Maybe at times she'll get out of hand, but not in a bad way. Goldy, sure she would be good. One thing is that she, according to something I heard which sounds mostly accurate, is quiet and kindda shy. Yeah she is good at being a mentor. Plus, the point of these cats is to do ceremonies. Not to sit and watch the other cats.

Um, who cares if she's quiet and shy? Ning is headstrong and her RPing skills aren't up to par, nor is her literature. No offense, Ning.

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 pm

As a "senior warrior" I will ask you nicely to stop. Moonpaw and Wishingpaw, you do not have to argue about this topic. Moonpaw, she can help if she wishes. She just doesn't want to see this site crash; as she said already. Wishingpaw, thank you for trying to change the situation. Now stop fighting, please. It's the last thing we need now.

BlossomKits ceramonie Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Bluesky wrote:
As a "senior warrior" I will ask you nicely to stop. Moonpaw and Wishingpaw, you do not have to argue about this topic. Moonpaw, she can help if she wishes. She just doesn't want to see this site crash; as she said already. Wishingpaw, thank you for trying to change the situation. Now stop fighting, please. It's the last thing we need now.

I will listen to you. But still, she thinks she is Admin. You talk like I AM TO FAULT. You're just happy because SHE!!!! made you Deputy.

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 pm

People... you are overreacting. :( What we really need is Mistpelt and Graystream. You know it. We can't run this site ourselves. Everything's getting out of hand. Wish, I know that you have what it takes to me a mod. If we can get Graystream, you can ask him... What we need is a plan. ...

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Goldenfeather wrote:
People... you are overreacting. :( What we really need is Mistpelt and Graystream. You know it. We can't run this site ourselves. Everything's getting out of hand. Wish, I know that you have what it takes to me a mod. If we can get Graystream, you can ask him... What we need is a plan. ...

Wish? A mod? I think there are others that deserve it MUCH more.

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits ceramonie   BlossomKits ceramonie Empty

Back to top Go down

BlossomKits ceramonie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next