Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

BlossomKits creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

BlossomKits creation Empty
PostSubject: BlossomKits creation   BlossomKits creation EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 15:53

i was on this site b4, but havent been on in a while, so here is my new creation
Cat Name: BlossomKit ( eventually BlossomFrost)

Tom or She-Cat: she cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): BlueStar, SquirrelFlight, Blossomfall

Familiarity with the series:read ALL the books, even side books/in between, and recent books

Appearance: white she cat with one brown ear, and a brown circle around one eye, and brown ring on tail

Personality:quite, and a little bit shy, great with kits, and very mischievious

Origins: adopted into windclan. i was abandoned at the barn, and was chased by the dogs into windclan territory, then a patrol found me :)

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
Blossomkit wandered timmidly into the lush grass, trying to stay low to the ground. she jumped and hissed as the wind made the flowing grass brush against her soft fluff of fur. she meowed in panic as her paw got tangled in a small snake of thorns on the ground. She yelped in pain she she tried to pull her tiny paw out of the thorns, and a tuft of her soft fur was left behind

im baaaaaaaack ;)

Last edited by BlossomClaw on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i messed up,lol)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits creation   BlossomKits creation EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 16:28

Alright, so I know you haven't been on this site in a long long time, and a few things have changed. We're going for more traditional names and role-playing, so in order for me to approve the name Blossom, you're going to have to explain to me, in a way that seems legitimate, why her parents gave her the name Blossom.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits creation   BlossomKits creation EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:06

her parents gave her the name blossom because she was born under an apple tree, and the day she was born was the day that the first blossom appeared,in newleaf

im baaaaaaaack ;)

Last edited by BlossomClaw on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 21:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE I WANTED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlossomKits creation   BlossomKits creation Empty

Back to top Go down

BlossomKits creation
Page 1 of 1