Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wrenkit's Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EGG

EGG

Number of posts : 28

Wrenkit's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 5:03 pm

Wrenkit pawed drowsily in the dirt, trying to entertain himself. He had been cooped up in the nursery for too long and was utterly bored. He sat down in front of the enterance to the den and stared outside for awhile. Eventually, he got to his paws and made his way to the mouth of the den. Slowly, he placed a nervous paw on the ground and stepped out into he open. The camp was fantastic. Cats were everywhere, chatting and minding their own business, and he barely recognized any of them. New and familiar scents all entered his nose at once and sparked his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 5:09 pm

Spottedfeather looked over and noticed a new kit come out of the nursery. She smiled to herself quietly and stood. Padding over to the young kit she softly said "Hello kit, whats your name?" She herself didn't have anything else to do, so she decided that talking to a new kit will do.

EGG

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 7:08 pm

"Me? I'm Wrenkit," the young Tom said, looking up at the older cat. "Who are you?"

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 7:37 pm

"I'm Spottedfeather, the deputy here. Would you like me to show you around?" Spottedfeather smiled and started to pad away. She looked back to see if the young kit was following.

OOC: Welcome to WCC! ^.^

EGG

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 8:36 pm

Wrenkit said nothing, but gave a weak smile. He followed Spottedfeather, eager to learn more about the world around him.

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 9:07 pm

"First lets start with the apprentice den, since you are going to become one soon enough. Here is where all the apprentices sleep, of course." Spottedfeather motioned for him to peek inside. "You can look inside, but some apprentices might still be sleeping so be quiet"

EGG

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 4:48 pm

Wrenkit peered into the apprentices' den. Nests were scattered in various places, a few of which were occupied by dozing cats. The kit turned to face the deputy and asked, "When can I be an apprentice?"

OOC: Thanks! :D

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 7:20 pm

"When you turn 6 moons old." Spottedfeather smiled. This kit amused her. She really did love kits. "Now lets go to the Medicine cat den. You should definitely know where that is." Spottedfeather followed the scent of herbs alone and poked her head in. She silently greeted Swiftpaw and turned back to Wrenkit. "This is it, whenever you get hurt or someone else is hurt, come here. They'll fix you up"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 8:04 pm

Swiftpaw, who was sorting a freshly collected pile of herbs into their respective places, put down the marigold he had in his mouth. "Hello, Spottedfeather! Who have you brought me today?" He chimed. He gave Wrenkit a warm smile, his amber eyes glittering with pleasure. Talking to cats was so fun!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Wrenkit's Adventure 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
EGG

EGG

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 5:08 pm

"I'm Wrenkit," he mewed with excitement. "What's your name?" he asked, taking a small step closer to the medicine cat. "What are you doing?"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 8:48 pm

"I'm Swiftpaw, and I'm the medicine cat apprentice. My job is to make cats feel better, and I need these herbs to help." He flicked his tail at the pile of marigold. "I'm making sure I have enough so that I can take care of everyone who needs it, even cats from other Clans." Swiftpaw loved explaining his job to cats, especially kits. Kits were the most enthusiastic, and if one was enthusiastic enough, he might even have a chance of training one himself someday!

Back to top Go down
EGG

EGG

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 6:43 pm

"Is it fun?" Wrenkit queried. The small cat thought everything he didn't know about or understand was fun. "How do herbs make cats feel better? If you're an apprentice, are there other medicine cat apprentices? Are you any different from the apprentices I saw in the apprentices' den? Do you live here?" He blurted out before taking a deep breath and pausing, to let Swiftpaw answer. He had so many questions on his mind; however, he was only able to properly word a few.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 11:35 pm

He chuckled, looking at Spottedfeather and then back at Wrenkit. "I think it's fun, though some might disagree with me. Herbs give you strength so you can heal faster than normal. I'm the only medicine cat apprentice in ThunderClan, though RiverClan and WindClan have one, too. They're Lichenpaw and Ravenpaw. I'm tons different from the other apprentices; in a way, I'm almost a higher rank!" He paused to take a breath before continuing. "Like I said before, I heal cats. The other apprentices, though, have a different role- they learn to protect the Clan while I make sure they don't get hurt terribly, or worse, killed! This is my den, as a matter of fact. I keep my herbs stored here and when cats get sick, they come sleep here with me so they don't infect anyone else."

Back to top Go down
EGG

EGG

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 6:32 pm

"What if you got sick? Would you have to heal yourself?" Wrenkit asked with a curious flick of his tail. "Or would another medicine cat have to heal you?"

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 6:40 pm

Spottedfeather gave Wrenkit a nudge. "I think thats enough questions for Swiftpaw right now. You can come back later if you want to know more. He can answer these questions, but if you want a full tour of camp, you should come with me. If it gets much later, I will have to go set up patrols. You may stay if you want to learn more, or we could tour the rest of camp and you can come back afterward. Its up to you." She smiled softly, not trying to seem too harsh. She was awfully busy in the mornings and in the afternoon. Around midday was usually her only time to relax, not even then. Being deputy sure was harder than it looked.

OOC: I so sorry! D: I was busy this weekend and didn't have time to get on. I kinda just left people hanging. Sorry!

PostSubject: Re: Wrenkit's Adventure   Wrenkit's Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrenkit's Adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next