Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finally out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzy

Dizzy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan kitten
Number of posts : 8

Finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Finally out!   Finally out! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 16:04

A fierce determination in his gaze, Waspkit slowly inched towards the exit of the Nursery. Finally he had received permission to get out and enter the camp for the first time! With a broad smile lighting up his features, he tumbled out of the nursery and gazed around. Brimming with curiosity, he scampered towards the first form of life he saw. "Hello!" He greeted cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally out!   Finally out! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 16:19

Stormpaw turned a blank cold stare toward the voice that called to him. He quickly realized it was a kit and he softened his gaze. He seemed to have a weak spot for kits, even though he almost just got apprenticed. "Hi" he said softly, hoping no others saw his new niceness to this kit.

Last edited by Rose on Mon 21 Oct 2013 - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dizzy

Dizzy

Finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally out!   Finally out! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 16:22

The coldness in the gaze of the other apprentice, completely went by unnoticed by the young kit. Curiously and unfazed he tottered closer to the much larger apprentice. "Are you an apprentice?" Waspkit squeaked curiously, tilting his head into a questioning stance. His small, still slightly stubby tail lashed in the air in excitement.

There ain't nothing that I need
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally out!   Finally out! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 17:18

"Yea. I'm Stormpaw, whats your name?" he looked more softly toward the little kit and watched excitement pour off of him in waves.

Dizzy

Finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally out!   Finally out! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 17:24

"Stormpaw," Waspkit repeated, trying the foreign name out. He decided he liked the name and excitedly started to introduce himself. "I'm Waspkit!" The golden tabby kit beamed, "And one day, I'm gonna be the greatest warrior!" After that, he smiled a bit awkwardly, "When momma allows me to practice.." He admitted a bit sheepishly, but still smiling.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally out!   Finally out! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 17:54

"Well Waspkit, you will eventually. I guess you will be competing with me for the title greatest warrior huh?" he smiled lightly. This kit was going to be a little more fun than some of the other boring cats around.

Dizzy

Finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally out!   Finally out! EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013 - 3:48

The kit became silent for a few heartbeats, as if pondering the prospect of competing for a while. But after that, his bright smile returned to his facial features. "Well, if I become leader, I'll need a deputy!" He mewed excitedly, thinking back to the stories his mother told him about the ranks in the clan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally out!   Finally out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally out!
Page 1 of 1