Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowpaw's wonderful walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

Snowpaw's wonderful walk Empty
PostSubject: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySat 12 Oct 2013 - 17:04

Snowpaw stretched her legs and walked out of camp. She was just made an apprentice and was very eager to get out of camp. "Gee I can't wait to explore and hunt and... oh boy! I just can't wait to see what the forest looks like out of camp!" She walked along the edge of a river and looked across the border. I wonder who lives over there! Snowpaw wished she could have friends in other clans too, but that wasn't gonna happen of course, since the warrior code stated you couldn't.
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 17:34

OOC: Actually the warrior code states:
Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
So you could be friends with other clans.
IC: Mossfur was walking along the border and saw Snowpaw. Knowing she was a ShadowClan cat she turned back into some bushes to see what she would do.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 18:08

OOC: Oh sorry! I knew it was something like that! I just finished the all of the warriors books a couple of months ago. I read it in one of the books though about it and just put it in my post.

IC: Snowpaw walked farther and looked around. Her paws itched to go across the border but she'd be in deep dung if she did. She walked closer and sniffed the marker, than hissed and jumped back. "Ewwww! That must be Riverclan!" It stunk if fish and water. I don't know how they eat that slimy, scaly, wiggly stuff!

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 18:42

Hailstorm was along the Riverclan border, looking for herbs and he turned to see the young she-cat with glowing blue eyes. Hailstorm always thought she had a pretty pelt and wonderful eyes. He gave her a warm smile and greeted her: "Hello! What are you doing here?" He asked, chuckling slightly. "You're not in trouble, just in case you were wondering." He simply said, padding up to her.

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 18:48

Snowpaw looked up. "H-hi! What are you doing out here? I mean by the border....?" She replied franticly. She was so embarrassed. She ducked her head and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:06

Hailstorm flashed a warm look at her, and blinked. "Don't be so embarrassed. I'm not going to tell the leader that you were questioning what I was doing by Riverclan borders." He teased. "But to answer you, I was collecting herbs, some of the stores where going low so I thought I would leave the camp for a bit." He said, setting down some herbs beside him, and gathering them in a small group with his tail, before sitting down himself.

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:12

Snowpaw gazed up at Hailstorm. His bright blue eyes sparkled as he looked at her with a warm smile. "Right. Er,... Would you like some help?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:20

Hailstorm looked down and thought for a moment. "No, I don't think I need any, thank you for asking though. Starclan bless your kind heart." He said, flickering his ears. "Well I'm pretty sure you don't want to talk to a boring, old medicine cat, so shall I take my leave?" He asked, licking his paw, and running it over his head, waiting for a reply.

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:30

"No! Your fine! I mean,.. If you don't mind, I would like to walk with you and talk about things. I'm pretty bored just walking around." Snowpaw looked up at Hailstorm hopefully, her blue eyes shining"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:44

A hiss drifted out from nearby the cats, followed by a lot of cursing. The white tip of a bushy tail could be seen poking out in between a few trees nearby, and soon the rest of the ashen grey cat followed as it headed towards the three cats. Cinderfrost dipped her head in greeting, blue eyes sparkling as she gave them a warm smile. "Hiya Hailstorm, Snowpaw." Figuring Hailstorm was looking for herbs, she angled her head slightly to face Snowpaw. "What are you doing so close to the border?" she asked in a light voice, not intending to sound as if she was scolding.

A pair of equally shiny blue eyes could be barely seen glowing across the river, right between two trees in the shade. That's either a very strange patrol, an odd coincidence or three cats plotting, Silvershade deduced, eyeing the three cats across the border. And then she recognized one as Hailstorm, the ShadowClan medicine cat. Clearly it was the second of the three choices; she doubted that a medicine cat would take part in a patrol or any sort of plotting; besides, Hailstorm was a pretty decent cat, she'd talked to him once or twice. Standing and stretching briefly, she continued on her way, heading towards a less populated spot to fish.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:49

Snowpaw looked up surprised. "Er hello Cinderfrost." Snowpaw dipped her head politely before looking at Hailstorm again.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:50

Hailstorm flickered his ears at Cinderfrost. "Hello there!" He greeted cheerfully, and, covered the herbs with some dirt. "Snowpaw and I were going to go on a walk would you care to join us?" he asked, smiling softly.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:52

She thought for a moment. She turned around without a word and scurried back into the bushes where she'd been a moment before and disappeared for a few moments before coming back, a bit of dirt now on her white paws. "I'd love to," she mewed, grinning. "Sorry about that, I had to cover up a bit of freshkill I'd caught, I'll come back and get it later," she added, flicking her tail in the direction of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:55

Snowpaw smiled and looked at Cinderfrost. "What did you catch?"

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk EmptySun 13 Oct 2013 - 20:06

She thought for a moment. Gosh, her memory sucked-- ah, that's right. "I caught a couple of mice and a thrush," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's wonderful walk   Snowpaw's wonderful walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw's wonderful walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next