Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What a Wonderful Patrol! {open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

What a Wonderful Patrol! {open} Empty
PostSubject: What a Wonderful Patrol! {open}   What a Wonderful Patrol! {open} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 10:08

Wildfang had already called Ghoulpaw out for a patrol. The tom was also hoping that some other cats would happen to join in too. The dark brown warrior settled down and waited patiently for his apprentice to arrive so they could begin the patrol.

---

Ghoulpaw slipped out of the apprentice den and hurried over to Wildfang. The gray tom stopped and looked up with amber eyes.
"Do we have to wait for someone else?" Ghoulpaw grumbled. Wildfang nodded.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful Patrol! {open}   What a Wonderful Patrol! {open} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 11:09

Webtail glanced up from the untouched mouse at his paws, he rolled it back to the pile before walking over to Wildfang, then young warrior nodded in acknowledgment to Ghoulpaw. "Out for a patrol Wildfang?" He asked, after a restless night, he was determined to spend as much time out of the camp as possible. The tom had an awful lot on his mind, he might as well keep himself busy while he was awake..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful Patrol! {open}   What a Wonderful Patrol! {open} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 12:56

Wildfang nodded once again. He could sense Webtail's pain and thought better to not ask him about it anyway. He flicked Ghoulpaw on the back with his tail.
"Let's go," he insisted quietly and got up. Two other cats was good enough, considering it was only a hunting patrol. Wildfang departed from the camp and entered into the marshy area of the Shadowclan Territory.

--

Ghoulpaw followed close behind Wildfang. He looked over at Webtail.
"So, what's it like being a warrior?" Ghoulpaw asked to both of the older cats.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful Patrol! {open}   What a Wonderful Patrol! {open} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 13:09

Webtail followed after him, glancing down at the small apprentice, he was uncle to the young tom. "It's, it's nice I suppose. A lot more is expected but, you have more freedom as well, Wildfang?" He meowed looking up at the warrior, he had been a warrior longer than Webtail.

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful Patrol! {open}   What a Wonderful Patrol! {open} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 15:54

"What Webtail said is true. Being a warrior is a pretty great thing, but there is a lot more responsibility and freedom. It proves how well you can serve your clan and how well you can protect it, even as a single cat," Wildfang replied. He remembered as an apprentice, he'd wanted to be the best warrior, and how he'd said he was going to beat every enemy. How much of a mouse-brained apprentice he had been back then.

---

Ghoulpaw nodded with understanding.
"That's pretty cool. I can't wait to be a warrior... I want to be able to prove to Shadowclan and everyone that I can help protect!" Ghoulpaw stated enthusiastically. The sunlight caught his eyes, turning them almost blood red for a brief second before returning to a liquid amber color. Ghoulpaw peeked around Wildfang and noticed they were going pretty deep into the territory.

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful Patrol! {open}   What a Wonderful Patrol! {open} Empty

Back to top Go down

What a Wonderful Patrol! {open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: